ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with appendix 2 form please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zee732

Help with appendix 2 form please

Post by Zee732 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Dear Friends and respected moderators,
Please help me with few questions.
I am sponsoring my wife from Pakistan.
Q1
1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your
wedding or civil partnership ceremony)? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box

I stayed with my wife only for a week after the wedding, should I answer yes to this question?

Q2
If I can not find anyone to certify and time is short , can I send my original passport , as I will be sending pre-paid special delivery envelope anyway?

Q3
Am I correct to think that I come under nonsalaried cat B

i) if I had one employer from 30/09/2016 to 01/08/2016 basic pay £16000.
from 01/08/2016 until now the first job turned into a part-time job paying £2200 and the new full-time job pays £17958.
so last 12 months works out over £18.6k and current pay is also over £18.6 k as well.

Q4
Where shall I explain about two jobs? and should I enter the higher-paying job in section 3.5? and then explain both jobs in section 5?

Q5
If I fill out all the forms, does my wife needs to sign it ? can she then scan and send them to me? or do I have to ask her to send it my post?

Q6
IS it good to send letters and statements from parents, friends and family , priests and acknowledgment from the venue , confirming marriage , even we have photos and certificates and all the official papers?