ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Team Directors Loan Agreement Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajrea
Mood:
India

Entrepreneur Team Directors Loan Agreement Query

Post by rajrea » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Hi All,
I've a query regarding Entrepreneur Team - Directors Loan Agreement and I've searched this forum to find anything related to my query but I haven't found answer to my query.

Coming to my query - I want to apply for Entrepreneur Extension as a Entrepreneur Team 50K Route.

Now when preparing Directors Loan - Do we need to prepare 2 Director Loan Agreements for each Team Member as One of us as Invested 40k as DL and other has Invested 30K as DL ?

And I'm thinking to print this on plain white paper rather than company letter head - My thinking was that it was an Individual who lended the Money to Company not otherwise so I'm thinking to to print DL on white paper so please suggest if I'm doing wrong ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneur Team Directors Loan Agreement Query

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:22 pm

A single Director's loan agreement stating that both of you together invested 50K in the company, each of you then sign and get a copy of this agreement.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

luckier
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Team Directors Loan Agreement Query

Post by luckier » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:01 pm

zimba88 wrote:A single Director's loan agreement stating that both of you together invested 50K in the company, each of you then sign and get a copy of this agreement.
Hi Zimba88,

I am also in the same situation and confused about making a Single Directors Loan Agreement or Two Directors Loan Agreements one for each team member mentioning the amount we have transferred.

We have transferred the Directors Loan Amount from our Individual bank accounts.
Me and my partner have transferred £35,000 and £ 27000 as a Directors Loan.

So I am not able to understand how Home Office will look in to this if we make a single Directors Loan Agreement for £50,000. As we have transferred more than 50,000.

Will it make any difference if we decided to go for Two Directors Loan Agreements - one for each team member showing the amount we actually transferred ?