ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) application refused and unsuccessful

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

balachandra2016
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) application refused and unsuccessful

Post by balachandra2016 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi All,

1. Applied for ILR via SET(0) in March 11th 2016.
2. Received a decision that "ILR Application refused". Home Office says "You provided a dividend voucher for 30 march 2015 for £ 476.67 however we have been unable to corroborate this payment in bank account no ****. Therefore this dividend cannot be taken into consideration."
3. I made an administrative review stating that the dividend voucher of £ 476.67 (Net dividend £ 429) corroborates with the bank statement because the bank statement has a transfer of £ 1620 on 30 march 2015, and that £ 1620 contains the £ 429 (Net dividend)
4. Home Office still refused my application on 10 October 2016, stating "Firstly, the dividend voucher of 30th March 2015 submitted in your Tier 1 Indefinite Leave to Remain application constitute an error. This dividend voucher states that the Tax Credit is £ 476.67 and the Gross Dividend sum is £ 47.67. Even if we were to accept this as an error we are not able to corroborate the dividend on your Everyday Savers Bank Statement in order to accept these earning. This is because the transaction of £ 1620 is significantly higher and is not identical to the Net Dividend income of £ 429. It is clear from Appendix A paragraph 19(c) that each piece of supporting evidence submitted must support all of the other evidence so that together the documents clearly prove the earnings claimed."

Please tell me what should I do now????? Home Office is wrong and unfair. I need a good lawyer (Person in immigration tribunal say that the next step is to go for a judicial review as the home office has not given right to appeal. And this case cannot is filed in immigration tribunal as the this is a Home Office decision and they make the decision on behalf of the secretory of state, which means immigration tribunal does not have the power to question or overturn the decision of Home Office. So only high court(Judicial Review) has power so the case needs to be filed there.)

TIME AND MONEY IS RUNNING OUT. PLEASE HELP.

THIS WEBSITE HAS A LINK "BEST IMMIGRATION LAWERS" AND "NO CASE ARE REFUSED" AND "FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS" ETC BUT THE LINK IS NOT WORKING.

PLEASE SOMEBODY LIST ME THE BEST IMMIGRATION LAWYERS FOR ME.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Bala

Portablejohnson

Re: ILR SET(O) application refused and unsuccessful

Post by Portablejohnson » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi Bala,
So sorry to hear about your refusal. Unfortunately i cant help much as i am awaiting my interview next week and scared to death. One thing I know is that with a good Lawyer most decisions are overturned. Goodluck and keep us updated please.

Cheers

balachandra2016
Newly Registered

Post by balachandra2016 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Do you know any good lawyers ?

Regards
Bala

Nzekells

Post by Nzekells » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Sorry to see you in this position, Bala. I can understand you need to move very fast. My advice is: look beyond this forum. Ask real people, or check other fora. Reason is as you have less than 30 posts, you can't send or recieve private messages. And forum rules also mean lawyer contacts cannot be posted publicly. Good luck.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

Microlam

Post by Microlam » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 pm

hi Bala

what is your update status? JR accept appeal?

Micro