ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help, spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oddone
Newly Registered

spouse visa financial requirement

Post by oddone » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:21 am

hi there all,

I am very worried about our ability to meet financial requirement. My wife does two job, an nandos and in subway, has been working long hours to meet the minimum thresh hold.

Its been more than 6 months now and we are planning to apply.

She has payslips from both companies. But she gets her nandos payment in bank and cash in hand from subway. Her subway branch gives cash in hand to all his employees.

She uses money from subway to pay bills, shopping and rents.

But now when i read forums and articles, it states that payslip alone is not enough. One has to put that cash in hand in bank, to prove the amount.

Please advice, do we have to wait for 6 months again? i dont want to be separated any longer

oddone
Newly Registered

please help, spouse visa

Post by oddone » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:28 am

hi there all,

My wife does two job, an nandos and in subway, has been working long hours to meet the minimum thresh hold.Its been more than 6 months now and we are planning to apply.
She has payslips from both companies. But she gets her nandos payment in bank and cash in hand from subway. Her subway branch gives cash in hand to all his employees.
She uses money from subway to pay bills, shopping and rents.

But now when i read forums and articles, it states that payslip alone is not enough. One has to put that cash in hand in bank, to prove the amount.She hasnt done that. If we are wrong what must she do so she can apply in six months time?
Please advice, do we have to wait for 6 months again? i dont want to be separated any longer
oddone
Newly Registered

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: please help, spouse visa

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 am

Risky. The Entry Clearance Office will want to see bank statements corresponding with the pay slips.

Tip :idea: Posting in the early hours of the morning when most (at least in Europe) are sleeping, isn't the ideal time to get a response.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.