ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msaghir
BANNED

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by msaghir » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:14 am

Sidrameez991 wrote:
msaghir wrote:R u on whatsapp
Yes but cant share here publicly. U tell me I'll contact u than.

Just sent u a private message

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:16 am

msaghir wrote:
Sidrameez991 wrote:
msaghir wrote:R u on whatsapp
Yes but cant share here publicly. U tell me I'll contact u than.

Just sent u a private message

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 am

Thanks dear. I will talk to u in the afternoon. Now going to work. Thanks again :)

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:27 am

hey guys... just wanted to let use know I applied on 21st January 2016 for a cat c EUTR spouse visa after waiting couple of months I got in touch with sinnott solictors and in march they sent a warning letter on my behalf as she cudnt start a judicial review wilst they had the highcourt case in regards to the visa delays. well even though they sent a letter they got no response from the visa office. recently I spoke to sinnott soliciters they told me about the highcourt case where the judge has told the MOJ to reply to applicants within 6 weeks tht was on 14th oct. I posted a copy of the email I received last week where it says the MOJ have got a stay on the court order until 1nov to decide if they want to appeal the decision.
so all I'm sayin is ppl that have applied as EUTR cat c visa should wait and see after 1st November it will become more clear what will happen. as told by me solicitor if the MOJ don't appeal then all applications will have to be processed within 6 weeks.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:02 am

hussain252 wrote:hey guys... just wanted to let use know I applied on 21st January 2016 for a cat c EUTR spouse visa after waiting couple of months I got in touch with sinnott solictors and in march they sent a warning letter on my behalf as she cudnt start a judicial review wilst they had the highcourt case in regards to the visa delays. well even though they sent a letter they got no response from the visa office. recently I spoke to sinnott soliciters they told me about the highcourt case where the judge has told the MOJ to reply to applicants within 6 weeks tht was on 14th oct. I posted a copy of the email I received last week where it says the MOJ have got a stay on the court order until 1nov to decide if they want to appeal the decision.
so all I'm sayin is ppl that have applied as EUTR cat c visa should wait and see after 1st November it will become more clear what will happen. as told by me solicitor if the MOJ don't appeal then all applications will have to be processed within 6 weeks.

See everyone Hussain is right. Wait for the time to run out then do whatever you like and i will join you in every step of the way. Just remember High Court is still on the edge of the Visa Application. If MOJ appeals it will be a long wait again. So pray that all goes well and everything is in our favor....

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:36 am

fahadmalikz wrote:
hussain252 wrote:hey guys... just wanted to let use know I applied on 21st January 2016 for a cat c EUTR spouse visa after waiting couple of months I got in touch with sinnott solictors and in march they sent a warning letter on my behalf as she cudnt start a judicial review wilst they had the highcourt case in regards to the visa delays. well even though they sent a letter they got no response from the visa office. recently I spoke to sinnott soliciters they told me about the highcourt case where the judge has told the MOJ to reply to applicants within 6 weeks tht was on 14th oct. I posted a copy of the email I received last week where it says the MOJ have got a stay on the court order until 1nov to decide if they want to appeal the decision.

See everyone Hussain is right. Wait for the time to run out then do whatever you like and i will join you in every step of the way. Just remember High Court is still on the edge of the Visa Application. If MOJ appeals it will be a long wait again. So pray that all goes well and everything is in our favor....

Yes I think u guys are right. If hussain sent them warning letter in march n he is still waiting for visa it means its useless to send them any warning letter. We should wait n see what happens tomorrow. May Allah Almighty help us all.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:05 pm

I am not stopping anyone from doing whatever their heart desires nor i will let anyone on this thread to do so. I want all to be safe and happy when they meet their loved ones. All of You remember Its ireland the country is must smaller then uk. First lets wait for the answer then we will all meet up in Dublin. My Treat, the more the merrier. We have stick together here we will stick together there aswell so everyone can get everything done legally and get the hell out of ireland as soon as possible or anyone who in the meantime likes ireland can stay if they want.

What do You guys say?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 pm

I am going to keep a close eye on this thread, as much as i am angry at what the department is doing, this forum cannot be used as a recruiting grounds for protest against the government. It will bring the forum into disrepute, if it is found that the forum is improperly used for that purpose.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:55 am

Visa decissions list updated
Really disappointed

HSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by HSheikh » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:00 am

Anyone has any update on whether the Minister of Justice has appealed?

Also does anyone have any templates of the warning letters that they can share?

HSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by HSheikh » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:07 am

Can you confirm what category does the Family Members of EU/EEA /Swiss Citizens fall under? Do the family members of EU citizens fall under the join family category. If so, when I emailed Ireland embassy, they replied by saying that my application was received on the 12thMay 2016. Assuming its Join family category, am I better off just waiting until the Join Family category has been updated and May applications are being processed or should I write a warning letter?

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:29 pm

HSheikh wrote:Can you confirm what category does the Family Members of EU/EEA /Swiss Citizens fall under? Do the family members of EU citizens fall under the join family category. If so, when I emailed Ireland embassy, they replied by saying that my application was received on the 12thMay 2016. Assuming its Join family category, am I better off just waiting until the Join Family category has been updated and May applications are being processed or should I write a warning letter?
Family members of EU/EEA/Swiss citizens doesn't fall in the category of join family. I emailed them and they clearly told me that its not under join family but they didnt tell me what category it is. Its still a mystery. They are lazy dumb people, just playing games with us. I dont think they are gonna give us visa. They are just waiting for the time when Ireland will be a separate state and they can refuse all visas using this a refusal reason!!

WALSHCASTRO
Newly Registered

Post by WALSHCASTRO » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:07 pm

HSheikh wrote:Can you confirm what category does the Family Members of EU/EEA /Swiss Citizens fall under? Do the family members of EU citizens fall under the join family category. If so, when I emailed Ireland embassy, they replied by saying that my application was received on the 12thMay 2016. Assuming its Join family category, am I better off just waiting until the Join Family category has been updated and May applications are being processed or should I write a warning letter?

I think that update they put in their web page for "Join Family" refers to the "D" Family Reunification visa.

Im waiting for the reply of that visa, that according to them, should take up to 6 months as my sponsor is an irish citizen. They recived my application the 11th of july, so ill be getting (hopefully) a reply in january, so if they are processing visas from april 4 this week, they are ok of time for that "Family Reunificatin" D Visa, as in two months they should be processing june-july.

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:43 am

Department got extension till 11th November to rethink about the court order!! What a joke!!!

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 am

[quote="Yaser999"]Department got extension till 11th November to rethink about the court order!! What a joke!p

Who told u about this ?

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:17 am

msaghir wrote:
Yaser999 wrote:Department got extension till 11th November to rethink about the court order!! What a joke!p

Who told u about this ?
Solicitors name removed by modetrator

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 am

Yaser999 wrote:
msaghir wrote:
Yaser999 wrote:Department got extension till 11th November to rethink about the court order!! What a joke!p

Who told u about this ?
Solicitors name removed by moderator
Wot a shame and joke it is
But stay positive and hopeful guys
Destination is not too far now
God bless u and ur family members

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am

What a Joke.
What a Court.
What a Judge.

People are waiting every second to hear the approval news and the judge has given time to the department. Well guys bear the pain a bit longer and then see what the outcome is??

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me if i cancel the request for spouse visa and take back all my documents than is it possible to apply for study visa in ireland?? Will it work or not? Plz give ur suggestions.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me if i cancel the request for spouse visa and take back all my documents than is it possible to apply for study visa in ireland?? Will it work or not? Plz give ur suggestions.
Who is the person wishing to study?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:47 pm

I don't think it would work because in the question "Have you ever applied for Ireland visa before?" You have to answer "yes" so if you answer yes you have to give details of the visa you have applied in the past. They would find out you are just looking for a entry in the ireland. Rest is up to you.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Yaser999 wrote:I don't think it would work because in the question "Have you ever applied for Ireland visa before?" You have to answer "yes" so if you answer yes you have to give details of the visa you have applied in the past. They would find out you are just looking for a entry in the ireland. Rest is up to you.
Thanks Yaser. You are right I was also thinking same. And what if I apply for spouse visa in uk?

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Obie wrote:

I dont wish to study I just want to go to my husband at any cost. I'm just tired of waiting :(

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:
Obie wrote:

I dont wish to study I just want to go to my husband at any cost. I'm just tired of waiting :(
Stay hopeful sidra
Hopefully in december we all will get visas

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 pm

msaghir wrote:
Sidrameez991 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Stay hopeful sidra
Hopefully in december we all will get visas
InshaAllah. I hope so.