ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip missing overtime, HR giving letter to coverup "/

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

annonymous_1990
Newly Registered

payslip missing overtime, HR giving letter to coverup "/

Post by annonymous_1990 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:27 am

Hi guys!!

HR have forgotten to pay me my overtime this month and my payslips shows only my stand monthly salary of £1537.50; I am due almost £60 worth of overtime which brings me to £1550 requirement. I have spoken to my HR advisor and she says she can provide me with an official letter explaining that the overtime has been missed out this month due to an error and that I have been paid my overtime into my bank.

Will this be accountable? and if so where should I mention this within my application so that they don't reject me on the basis of the financial requirement. Please advise!

Many thanks in advance!!! :)

annonymous_1990
Newly Registered

Re: payslip missing overtime, HR giving letter to coverup "/

Post by annonymous_1990 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 pm

any help guys? would be utterly grateful to see what chances I stand in all this :?

annonymous_1990
Newly Registered

Post by annonymous_1990 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 am

annonymous_1990 wrote:Hi guys!!

HR have forgotten to pay me my overtime this month and my payslips shows only my stand monthly salary of £1537.50; I am due almost £60 worth of overtime which brings me to £1550 requirement. I have spoken to my HR advisor and she says she can provide me with an official letter explaining that the overtime has been missed out this month due to an error and that I have been paid my overtime into my bank.

Will this be accountable? and if so where should I mention this within my application so that they don't reject me on the basis of the financial requirement. Please advise!

Many thanks in advance!!! :)
guys, please help?? I really would really appreciate all the advise right now :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Case workers are like babies who puzzled so quick. Better to advise HR department to pay you your due overtime in next month wages slip, by this way you will get proper payslip and it's proper reflection in bank statement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:17 pm

seagul wrote:Case workers are like babies who puzzled so quick. Better to advise HR department to pay you your due overtime in next month wages slip, by this way you will get proper payslip and it's proper reflection in bank statement.
If the pay is variable the OP obviously doesn't want a month in the 6 month period to fall below £1550. :idea:

Ask the HR department to submit an official letter confirming their error. There's not much else that can be done.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Casa wrote:
seagul wrote:Case workers are like babies who puzzled so quick. Better to advise HR department to pay you your due overtime in next month wages slip, by this way you will get proper payslip and it's proper reflection in bank statement.
If the pay is variable the OP obviously doesn't want a month in the 6 month period to fall below £1550. :idea:

Ask the HR department to submit an official letter confirming their error. There's not much else that can be done.
If the pay is variable and if short by £60 this month but added back next month then by taking the 6 months average it will automatically be adjusted. Usually any payment outside of payroll sequential time leads suspicions although it is an error. But if the op don't want to get it done in next month then maybe covering letter by employer may work if case worker bothered to look at it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.