ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Originality of Specified Evidence

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Suggestme
Newly Registered

Originality of Specified Evidence

Post by Suggestme » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Need an advice.
I am applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension through 50K route, although my entrepreneur team member applied for the extension on early September and his application is under consideration.
I am planning to apply on mid-November but I am missing some original documents such as Business Lease, Share Certificate, HMRC Letter,.... sent with my team member’s application to Home Office. Although I do have the copies of the documents. Is it mandatory to submit all the specified evidence in original form? Is there any solution for me?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Originality of Specified Evidence

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:33 am

Business Lease, Share Certificate, HMRC Letter,
None of those documents is an acceptable form of evidence for your extension. Business Lease is not required, Share Certificates are not acceptable form of evidence and there is no HMRC letter you need to send (a copy of CT600 is all you need to prove you are registered for CT)
You should be able to send copies of all your documents that you share with your team member. Even original bank statements can be reissued as duplicates by your bank.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice