ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Letter not received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pavanto
Newly Registered

Biometrics Letter not received

Post by pavanto » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 am

Hi,

I applied for the Naturalization along with my wife and son on 8 Oct. I I received a letter for myself to submit bio-metric data on 21 Oct but have not received letters for wife and son till date.

Did anyone face similar issue? I have sent an email to the nationalityenquiries but is there anything I can do?

Thank you

knowpain

Re: Biometrics Letter not received

Post by knowpain » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:24 pm

I am not an expert.
But knowing Home Office they tend to take time. And it might come seperately. Nothing to panic as such. Just wait abit more and you will get letters for them too.

mjunaid106
Newly Registered

Post by mjunaid106 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 am

I am in the same situation. I applied through NCS (Joint application) on 12th Oct 2016. Received my letter dated 20th Oct 2016 but haven't received letter for my wife. Called Home Office but they can't help, so still waiting.

Pathetic service!!!

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:59 am

To manage your expectations it may help to realise you are not buying a service, you are merely participating in a process.
Don't expect much feedback or communications, things happen when they happen.
Its just a waiting game.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

pavanto
Newly Registered

Post by pavanto » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:29 pm

UPDATE: Received biometric letters for my wife and son couple of weeks back. It seems sometimes it takes time. Hope it helps for other people in similar situation