ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application USA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talharana78
Newly Registered

Salary 14900+regular over time from last 2yrs to 21K

Post by talharana78 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 am

Dear seniors ,

I am working in Salaried employment 14900 per annum plus a regular over time from last 3yrs
Which varies every month . My basic salaried employment 1220 from last 3 years which recently changed in July 2016 and I receive a basic salary 1250 Per month now.(salary hourly rate increased from 9.15 to 9.38)

Now on my salary slip every month 1250 plus an over Time of between (450 to -600) is shown separately and pay slip totals around 1650-1700 every month and it changes every month. But 1250 is constant amount.

So my question is that would I be considered a salaried only person or salaried and non salaried person, and as this income is above the threshold , do I need to tell them that I have basic employment for 1250 and the rest is over time or they would consider it automatically?
Do I need to do anything about it? Even though my salary prior to July 2016 was enough to cover 18600 including over time, should I tell them the salary rate increased from July onwards?
I only have payslips plus bank statement where salary is transferred , is that enough or do I need employment letter or copy of my contract which I don't have.

My 6 months salary including overtime is = 10758 backed by the payslips and bank statement
Is that enough ?

Many thanks

talharana78
Newly Registered

Salary& over time on the same payslip

Post by talharana78 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:20 am

Hi Dear
my 6 months salary slips show salary and overtime on every single payslip is that an issue? overtime is taken into account when calculating 18600?

shall i get a separate letter for overtime /contract of employment for regular salaried employment is enough?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Salary& over time on the same payslip

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:33 am

I think HO don't care about overtime but more concerned about gross wages. If the total of gross wages including salary + overtime remain same then it will be salaried otherwise if fluctuate then non-salaried.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

talharana78
Newly Registered

Re: Salary 14900+regular over time from last 2yrs to 21K

Post by talharana78 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:03 am

any help pls?

talharana78
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Application USA

Post by talharana78 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:23 am

Dear Members,

my wife is applying from USA/Ny. we are bit confused about the documentation, as when we took print out of the online application it said you will have 14 days after finger prints to submit the documents, but after the figerprints she got a handout telling her we have only 5 days to send all the documents to UK.

2) do i need to send all my documents to her as she is the main applicant , like my payslips,bank statements letters all sponsorship documents ? can i not send them to Sheffield by myself? by writing her case number on the envelope, because we thought its 14 days but now suddenly 5 days after finger prints just killed me, i am waiting for my bank statement and will never be able to make it.

what alternatives i have available please help?

talharana78
Newly Registered

Post by talharana78 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:26 am

its 1220 pounds basic salary which is constant and then over time which changes every month between 500-700
so every month gross salary varies, in that case what catagory should i chose ? catagory A or B?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:15 am

If gross wages varies then it's non salaried and if your employment is with present employer is 6/6+ months then it's category A non salaried. Others members correct it if wrong.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Application USA

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:40 am

You can send your supporting documents direct to Sheffield.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

talharana78
Newly Registered

Post by talharana78 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Yes my employment with my current employer
Is from last 3 years, so it's definitely more than six months,
My employer gave me a letter stating that I am employed by
Them, if I declare non salaried , then should I not attached
That letter ? I specifically asked the letter from HR,

My GROSS earning 21000 from last 12 months from one employer and . 3900 from employer 2: in 5 months time period but other employer is not ready to give me any letters only I have p45 and pay slips , I left the job in August , started 15april-7th August , but 4 months can still count in.
should I attach the 2nd employment without employer letter?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Application USA

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:35 pm

All your spouse visa topics have been merged. It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have on the same application.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.