ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa financial cash payment help pls

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oddone
Newly Registered

spouse visa financial cash payment help pls

Post by oddone » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:11 pm

hi there,

my wife does two jobs inorder to meet the financial threshhold. her first job is bacs payment in bank. Her second job is cash in hand, but she gets the payslip with all the required ni and income taxes paid.

But recently we heard that paylsip alone is not valid without bank payment.

Does anyone have had any success of applying with payslip with cash in hand job?

Is it possible for us to get any success if we apply now?

Or do we have to wait another six months? and what does she need to do ?Is it ok if she deposits cash payment from now on to bank to show ukvi? but the problem is the date on the payslip will be earlier that the day she gets her payslip and pay. will that be fine?

please suggest.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa financial cash payment help pls

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:20 pm

The cash in hand pay will only be counted if she has been depositing the whole cash amount into the bank every time she gets paid. HO/UKVI must see the payslip/bank statement match.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.