ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by J_Karim » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 pm

To Shahid..
Most of the applicant like in your situations..
Most of them got only acknowledgment..
So not to worry..
They currently working for 25th November..
wait another 2 months before you worry more
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

rgirish

Post by rgirish » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:14 am

Hey Guys,

I got invitation for coming ceremony.

For who are waiting for their approvals, it is not necessary that they will get the approvals close to ceremony time, they can get anytime and Good luck to all of you.

Kind regards
RgIrish

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi all,

I am very disappointed. Applied on the first week of March, evenyone I know who applied with me or after me were part of previous cereromy already or were invited for the November one. My one keeps the same, advanced stage. It seems to be there is no deadline or follow process as they are applied. Only God knows when I will get mine now.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 pm

dad12345 wrote:Hi all,

I am very disappointed. Applied on the first week of March, evenyone I know who applied with me or after me were part of previous cereromy already or were invited for the November one. My one keeps the same, advanced stage. It seems to be there is no deadline or follow process as they are applied. Only God knows when I will get mine now.

Bro i applied in November 2015 :) mine isn't in advance stage its in process... keep the faith:)

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Ali0857 wrote:
dad12345 wrote:Hi all,

Bro i applied in November 2015 :) mine isn't in advance stage its in process... keep the faith:)
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply and cheering me up. I believe it is not fair, they should be processed as long they are received and clear them up. Now I heard people talking about ceremony in March next year only as result, if I am invited there is another 4 months waiting. Anyway, there is nothing we can do. Good luck

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi Ali and Dad12345

Guys i applied at the end of April and my application is still at initial stage. you are lucky atleast yours is on advance stage. now i live in ireland almost a decade and clean record.

i have my one company in Eastern europe and i have to go there many many time. you can guess now that how desperately i would need this application done :-( but what is update now - still at initial stage.

i started to get jealous of other guys i know i should not :-) but we are human.

pocketAces

Post by pocketAces » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Application submit: May 2015
Acknowledge: Jun 2015
Second Stage: July 2015
Update in May 2016 : Your client's application for naturalization is currently being processed in the normal way with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation.
Lastest status in June 2016: I changed job and sent in the latest work reference. From INIS: I acknowledge your correspondence and any document enclosed. If no further additional information is required for your client's file, when all necessary information has been complied your clients application will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

My application is based on EUFAM 4 with 5 years residence. I was driving without insurance, nct and motor tax 8 years ago and 2 penalty points for crossing Red light in 2014.

Still waiting, I don't think anyone has waited longer than me so have faith guys. Plus I got the 10 years EUFAM 4 so worst case I still get to live with my family in Ireland. I with all of you who are waiting the best of luck!

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:20 pm

how come its taking over a year to determine if candidate meeting statuary requirement or not ??
these are just excuses to delay the application for no reason. if applicant not meeting the requirements then they refuse to accept application in first few weeks. believe it or not. if you have been given PR for ireland that was also by INIS then what is the problem in such a simple requirement application ?

all excuses. PacketAces you must pressure to your solicitor to find out more that why its taking so long. i believe you applied via solicitor to handle delay situation.

Ela008
Newly Registered

Post by Ela008 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi All,

I just want to share my timeline with you :

Application based on 5 year residency - EU FAM (Apply through solicitor)
Applied on 15th March 2016
First Letter received : 21 March 2016
Second Letter received : 08 April 2016
Approval Letter: 11 October 2016
Invitation Letter : 02 November 2016

Keep faith and best of luck to all of you.

pocketAces

Post by pocketAces » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 am

Deekay wrote:how come its taking over a year to determine if candidate meeting statuary requirement or not ??
these are just excuses to delay the application for no reason. if applicant not meeting the requirements then they refuse to accept application in first few weeks. believe it or not. if you have been given PR for ireland that was also by INIS then what is the problem in such a simple requirement application ?

all excuses. PacketAces you must pressure to your solicitor to find out more that why its taking so long. i believe you applied via solicitor to handle delay situation.
Thanks Deekay, my solicitor has just sent a letter to INIS today to chase on my case.
Have you heard or do you know any reasons for delaying an application?

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:59 am

PocketAces

few things i have noticed. people have applied till end of march getting approval. i dont recall anyone here who applied from april onwards and got approval.

Work permit guys and married with irish and EU national already are exception cases their cases are sorted within 6 month and it makes sense why.
Irish association and Eufem are complicated cases but to be honest there is no complication at all. i never heard that anyone is refused unless there was really strong reason and hard core evidence. so everyone gets approval in the end.

Now they delay eufem bcoz we already get 10 year permission to stay in ireland so somehow our stay is secure. so INIS can delay the application and our immigration status do not affect in ireland. if they delay with work permit guys then they have to renew their permit again and again. if they delay with irish spouse then irish citizen can make complain. and there is no reason to delay for EU national applications. s

so bottom line is they can afford the delay of Eufem applications and they do it. now i realise that i made big mistake to let them know that i have PR already. i should have said that my visa is running out give me decision quickly.
finally if you see the requirements for citizenship its so minor and simple. there is no reason that someone will not qualify. its just delay to manage workload.

this is all i see so far. some cases are exception for sure. but this is general overview so far

pocketAces

Post by pocketAces » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 am

Deekay wrote:PocketAces

few things i have noticed. people have applied till end of march getting approval. i dont recall anyone here who applied from april onwards and got approval.

Work permit guys and married with irish and EU national already are exception cases their cases are sorted within 6 month and it makes sense why.
Irish association and Eufem are complicated cases but to be honest there is no complication at all. i never heard that anyone is refused unless there was really strong reason and hard core evidence. so everyone gets approval in the end.

Now they delay eufem bcoz we already get 10 year permission to stay in ireland so somehow our stay is secure. so INIS can delay the application and our immigration status do not affect in ireland. if they delay with work permit guys then they have to renew their permit again and again. if they delay with irish spouse then irish citizen can make complain. and there is no reason to delay for EU national applications. s

so bottom line is they can afford the delay of Eufem applications and they do it. now i realise that i made big mistake to let them know that i have PR already. i should have said that my visa is running out give me decision quickly.
finally if you see the requirements for citizenship its so minor and simple. there is no reason that someone will not qualify. its just delay to manage workload.

this is all i see so far. some cases are exception for sure. but this is general overview so far
Morning Deekay, I think what you said make a lot of sense. I will keep you guys posted if I hear anything.

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 am

Hi guys,

What is advanced stage anyway? If a process is in advanced stage is it considered sent to minister as well or is this the next step?

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:12 am

from my best knowledge it sent for garda verification

Regards
J.K

john16
Newly Registered

Post by john16 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi All,
Anybody still waiting for invitation letter after paying 950 Euro, sending garda card and photo?
I send these all on 18/10/2016, waiting for invitation letter.
Can I hope for a letter for 25th November ceremony?
Do I need to contact them , in case if I missed invitation letter from Anpost?

Any advice,

Thanks,
John

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:15 am

if I were you Id email them and then make a call..
sometimes they confirmed over the phone for invitation..
u can hope for 25th of course..
Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
Telephone from within Ireland: 1890 252 854 (LoCall from landlines) or 062 32500
Telephone from outside Ireland: +353 62 32500
Telephone lines are open 10:00 to 12:30 on Tuesday and Thursday, excluding public holidays. (Note: Rates for LoCall 1890 may increase from a mobile phone.)
good luck

Regards
J.K

john16
Newly Registered

Post by john16 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:47 am

Thank u J_Karim

I email (Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie ) asked them about my invitation.
Within 3 minutes I got reply
You should be receiving yours over the coming days. You are scheduled to attend at
11.50am on 25/11/2016 in the Convention Centre in Dublin.

Wow!

may be I am last person approved for this ceremony !

Applied: 28 June 2016
First letter, also Acknowledgement , receipt : 12 July 2016
Approval Letter : 12 October 2016

Gook luck to all

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

John16

congratulation for approval and such a fast process.

could you please let us know on what basis you made your application ?

thanks in Advance

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I just emailed citizenship department to know my application status. Within few seconds i got an reply
"Hi,

Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division"
I think its an automate reply, there is no way someone can check your application and reply back in seconds.

It is start to get really frustrating now, my application is taking too long.
!) Application date 19 Feb 2016, Based on 5 year residency, Spouse of EU
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.
!) 2nd stage letter on August 2016

john16
Newly Registered

Post by john16 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Deekay wrote:John16

congratulation for approval and such a fast process.

could you please let us know on what basis you made your application ?

thanks in Advance
My application based on five year residency.
I have total 8 year residency period here.
Another friend of mine applied same day of me , same background of me,
He still waiting for his approval.
Time for process varies with individually, also with person who handling it.

Best wishes to you

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 pm

llvlludi wrote:I just emailed citizenship department to know my application status. Within few seconds i got an reply
"Hi,

Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division"
I think its an automate reply, there is no way someone can check your application and reply back in seconds.

It is start to get really frustrating now, my application is taking too long.

Hi there,

Do not fell bad, I am on the same boat. Applied 2 weeks after you and got the same reply. It's kind of frustating when you see someone who applied in June and has got the invitiation already but there is nothing we can do. There is not point bring this out as they might take personally and delay the proccess. Lets wait buddy unfortunately. Sent them an email just to double check if the same was going to happen to me, 2 minutes later receive the same reply. It has to be automatic message.

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Guys these are not automatic replies.

i tested them by asking specific questions and they answered in specific way. they do reply in few mins. so i am assure u its not automatic at all.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:13 pm

Thats great man..it did work then..
whats basis of ur application?
cheers

Regards
J.K

john16
Newly Registered

Post by john16 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:07 pm

J_Karim wrote:Thats great man..it did work then..
whats basis of ur application?
cheers
5 years residency

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:50 pm

cheers

Regards
J.K