ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz78
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent

Post by sheraz78 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 pm

A new topic is created to assist those entrepreneur visa holders who has any issues regarding their dependent's visas.

sheraz78
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent

Post by sheraz78 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:27 pm

A friend of mine got his entrepreneur visa after a long struggle of 4.5 years in courts.
He is married last year and nikkah took place over the phone. 4-5 months back his wife came in this country on student visa. He asked me whether she can apply for tier 1 entrepreneur dependent visa from uk or she has to go back to her home country and apply for tier 1 entrepreneur dependent from home country.

Will appreciate your input

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Yes, you can switch from Tier 4 visa to Tier 1E dependant visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:19 pm

She can switch visa from here. Nikah on phone is no longer accepable for HO but confirm from seniors plz.