ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant or accountant firm Acca certified check

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yhm75

Accountant or accountant firm Acca certified check

Post by yhm75 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi
seniors

I have q? About account practising membership

My accountant has a Acca membership
I checked which says

Holds ACCA Practising Certificate: This indicates a member holding a practising certificate issued by ACCA. This means that the member is authorised to provide a range of general accountancy services to individuals and businesses, including business and tax advice and planning, preparation of personal and business tax returns, set up of book-keeping and business systems, providing book-keeping services, payroll work, assistance with management accounting help with raising finance, budgeting and cash-flow advice, business start-up advice and expert witness

But

Accountants firm don't have membership

Is that ok
If
In firm accountant is practising membership
2) if accountant sign account is that ok or

Firm need to pratcing membership ?

Please advice

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Accountant or accountant firm Acca certified check

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Almost the same topic is being discussed on this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 19412.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sullah80
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sullah80 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 am

Dear

An individual (ACCA Member) must also hold Practising Certificate to suffice Home Office Requirement. Holding an ACCA Membership only does not permit him/her to sign any document for home office purpose.

The business in his own name, he/she is running/will run, called Accountant Firm.

I hope it clarifies.

If you like to ask any relevant question, feel free to ask again.

Kind Regards

Shafaqat Ullah FCCA

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks sulla80

I checked Acca website is showing this

Holds ACCA Practising Certificate: This indicates a member holding a practising certificate issued by ACCA. This means that the member is authorised to provide a range of general accountancy services to individuals and businesses, including business and tax advice and planning, preparation of personal and business tax returns, set up of book-keeping and business systems, providing book-keeping services, payroll work, assistance with management accounting help with raising finance, budgeting and cash-flow advice, business start-up advice and expert witness

I think he have practising certificate
Please advice and I checked he is a director of that business/firm

Now what is your advice pls

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm

The topic has been discussed and answered in the link I provided. Stick to that thread or else I ask this thread to be blocked !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice