ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension refused after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sedra
Newly Registered

Re: Extension refused after interview

Post by sedra » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:
sedra wrote:I want to submit the missing documents when I submit my Administrative Review. I couldn't find the postal address to send the documents or an email address. Does anyone knows the address to send the documents.
Many thanks.
You cannot add extra documents during AR
Thanks Zimba88 for your prompt reply. A solicitor on the phone told me yes you could email them. Another saying you could post them. Not extra documents, the documents that they haven't looked over although sent to Home Office. Like the company house report within three months before application which was there.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm

You claimed before that HO has lost your documents, your AR should focus on showing that there was an error on HO part to ignore the document you clearly submitted. AR is a chance for you to show HO made an administrative error on your application, not to send missing documents/evidence.
If a document is not there to be reviewed, how does sending the document to them gonna help given that it will be ignored ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:30 pm

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... dance.ofml

This review will be done by a different person, but using the same documents and facts sent with your original application. We will ask for additional documents from you if required.

sedra
Newly Registered

Post by sedra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:01 pm

yhm75 wrote:https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... dance.ofml

This review will be done by a different person, but using the same documents and facts sent with your original application. We will ask for additional documents from you if required.

Many thanks for your help.