ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain SET(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marion954
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain SET(O)

Post by marion954 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:08 pm

I have applied for SET(O) 2 weeks ago and the payment has not been taken yet, Can someone tell me please how long it takes for the UK BA to take their fees?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain SET(O)

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

It can take a couple of weeks. Be patient.

See Postal timeline thread below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... -6200.html

P.S. UKBA no longer exists, disbanded more than 3 years ago. It is UKVI or HO now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marion954
Newly Registered

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain SET(O)

Post by marion954 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 am

marion954 wrote:I have applied for SET(O) 2 weeks ago and the payment has not been taken yet, Can someone tell me please how long it takes for the UK BA to take their fees?
Thanks
Hi there I am coming here to share my experience with HM as i think it will help someone

On the 07/11/2016 I applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain on the SET(O) discretionary leave to remain after 6 years , on the 13 of december 2016 Biometric summited , they were sending me mail each month to tell me that my application still under considaration .
The 27 April 2017 I received a letter from the HO telling me that they have review my case and I did not qualified for ILR due to the fact that in 2013 after spelling my first 3 years Discretionary leave granted on 2010 , I put the wrong application which took a total of 83 days without valid leave although I was still residing in the UK . After paying the ILR fees , which i did not know that I was not going to get they offering me another 3 years discrationary leave to remain and I have to pay the IHS surcharge of 600 for the 3 years , I just want to share it with anyone who is applying to really check if they qualified for ILR . My question now is after another 3 years which is going to 6 total years with no breach of Immigration rules am I still going to qualify for it as they state that DL policy before 9 July 2012 NORMALLY QUALIFY FOR SETTLEMENT after 6 years ? Now my first DL is starting from 25/11/2013 am I still going to qualify?
Thanks