ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General visa refused; FLR(O) - ILR LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahsanul007
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General visa refused; FLR(O) - ILR LR

Post by ahsanul007 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:17 pm

HI
i made an application under tier 2 General in 24/03/2015. on 2nd of November my sponsor's licence was revoked by the HO. as a result HO refused my application on 11/01/016 without giving me any 60 days letter. they asked me to to apply for AR. i made an AR on 21/01/16. for some technical problem on 19/03/16 my application refused and i was told by the HO to make another AR . so i made another AR on 25/03/16 and it was refused on 14/05/16. after refusal i made flr (o) on 6/6/16 after that i haven't heard anything from HO. My 10 years will be complete on 16/11/16.
my questions are
1 can i apply for ILR?
2 was it disconitued?
3 shall i apply under 10 years private life?

Ahmad Sharif
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General visa refused; FLR(O) - ILR LR

Post by Ahmad Sharif » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Lets take this slowly.

The refusal you have been saying was under which paragraph?

Why was your sponsor's visa revoked?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Ahmad Sharif wrote:The refusal you have been saying was under which paragraph? OP clearly states he made a Tier 2 G application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ahsanul007
Newly Registered

Post by ahsanul007 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Ahmad Sharif wrote:Lets take this slowly.

The refusal you have been saying was under which paragraph?

Why was your sponsor's visa revoked?
1.It was refused under paragraph 245HD (f) & (j).
2. it is a complicated situation i will just make it simple. we had to move our office to new place. in that time HO visited our old office unfortunately our old office building was locked by court order. My employer didn't bother to change the office address as result licence was revoked. He didn't bother to fight back.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:19 am

ahsanul007 wrote:HI
i made an application under tier 2 General in 24/03/2015. on 2nd of November my sponsor's licence was revoked by the HO. as a result HO refused my application on 11/01/016 without giving me any 60 days letter. they asked me to to apply for AR. i made an AR on 21/01/16. for some technical problem on 19/03/16 my application refused and i was told by the HO to make another AR . so i made another AR on 25/03/16 and it was refused on 14/05/16. after refusal i made flr (o) on 6/6/16 after that i haven't heard anything from HO. My 10 years will be complete on 16/11/16.
my questions are
1 can i apply for ILR?
2 was it disconitued?
I know someone who was in the same situation like u and he got his ILR under long residency. He used PEO sheffield and they gave him decision after a week. Only difference is he made AR only once.

Why HO gave u 2nd chance to made AR?
Who suggested u to put flr o?
On what grounds u put flr o?
Do u have family here like wife and kids? if yes how old r ur kids? did they born in the UK?

ahsanul007
Newly Registered

Post by ahsanul007 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:49 am

Route to ILR wrote:
ahsanul007 wrote:HI
my questions are
1 can i apply for ILR?
2 was it disconitued?
I know someone who was in the same situation like u and he got his ILR under long residency. He used PEO sheffield and they gave him decision after a week. Only difference is he made AR only once.

Why HO gave u 2nd chance to made AR?
Who suggested u to put flr o?
On what grounds u put flr o?
Do u have family here like wife and kids? if yes how old r ur kids? did they born in the UK?
Hi
There was some mistake that's why they were unable to make any decision. as a result they gave me another chance to make AR.
my solicitor told me to submit flr (o). only reason for the flr o was to show them that i have stayed here lawfully. though 10 years is discontinued.
i Am single.
the person you are talking about did HO refused is AR? what did he do after the refusal?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

After AR refusal he put flr fp within 28 days of AR refusal. Then he VARIED his flr fp to Set lr under 10 years long residency before completing full 10 years. As u can apply 28 days early.

Did u complete full 10 years on 16/11/16?

Have u already book PEO appointment already? if no than U should book PEO appointment as soon as possible.

In the covering letter request them to VARY your existing flr O to set lr.

DO not withdraw flr o. Keep in mind my friend is a family man his eldest son completed 7 years on the date

of his flr fp application. HO approach to a family man is more relaxed than a single person. That is my

personal opinion after dealing with HO and after reading different stories on this board.

ahsanul007
Newly Registered

Post by ahsanul007 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 pm

yeah i have completed 10 years this November. all my application were submitted with in 28 days. i am submitting my application 19th of November by standard service.

jamialh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jamialh » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:41 pm

what happened after that, as in my case scenerio are same. after AR refuse i applied flr hro to make 10 yrs route as i need only 2 months to reach 10 yrs. now i applied flr hro and biometric letter came and 1st of january going for PEO. let me know i am in correct track or not.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:14 pm

jamialh wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:41 pm
what happened after that, as in my case scenerio are same. after AR refuse i applied flr hro to make 10 yrs route as i need only 2 months to reach 10 yrs. now i applied flr hro and biometric letter came and 1st of january going for PEO. let me know i am in correct track or not.
Please start your own topic with your immigration history and circumstanes rather than tagging onto a topic that is more than a year old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.