ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirements- spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shadiasim4
Newly Registered

Financial requirements- spouse

Post by shadiasim4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi all,

I have a quick question, I'm employed full time and my annual salary is over 30K so I definitely meet the financial requirement to prove my salary. However I do have 1 question,
I spent a lot of money on the wedding and stuff so that took my account down to almost nothing as well as helping support a family member because they were having financial
Difficulty.

Does my bank account have to show that I have money in it left over every month etc. If I leave my account with abt £800 excess cash in it for Nov and December will
That be sufficient enough or what are my options? Does it actually matter if I've already proved my income to be more than 2000 a month after tax?

Thanks

KatieWills
Wales

Re: Financial requirements- spouse

Post by KatieWills » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:55 pm

No requirement to have a healthy balance as long as you can demonstrate earnings over the threshold.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.