ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on SET (O) form and Tier 2 General, FT employee ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cr87
Newly Registered

Questions on SET (O) form and Tier 2 General, FT employee ?

Post by cr87 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello Everyone

Help on these queries please: -

1) I would like to know based on the recent immigration statement of change and previous form updates, will there be a newer version of SET (O) Form ? It has been more than 6 months without a new form.

2) If for example someone is going for an PSC appointment on a Saturday and the form changes on a Friday, will the previous form be still valid? is there any time scale to use the old form when new form is out?

3) For Tier 2 General ILR , concerning the absences, do we need to supply airline tickets? I have been out of the country on paid annual leave 179 days during 5 years. One of my holidays was 31 days out of the country.

4) My salary is as required is £35k. There is a monthly bonus that make my end of month salary fluctuate. There is a question that ask at the end of the month how much you take home? Every month I take home a different wage with a bonus ranging £1 to £100 extra. What figure should I use?

5) For Tier 2 General ILR, do I need to submit HMRC Letter of Employment History? Is there an advantage or disadvantage of submitting it?

6) Lastly I was first granted Tier general visa on the 9/12/2011. Just making sure can I attend a premium appointment on the 11/11/2016?

Thank you
cr87

cr87
Newly Registered

Re: Questions on SET (O) form and Tier 2 General, FT employe

Post by cr87 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Any thoughts on my queries anyone ? :-)

Thanks again
cr87