ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Error by employer (Help needed)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Smad890

Salary Error by employer (Help needed)

Post by Smad890 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:59 am

Hi Everyone,

I am going to apply for spouse visa under non-salaried employment basis as i get paid hourly rate.

Firstly my first employer is confused as to what to write on letter confirming my salary as i don't have a fixed annual gross salary as i get hourly pay as per number of hours i work in a week. Any help?

Secondly my second employer was paying me variable monthly salary as per work i do but their payroll dept run the wrong payroll and my actual wages paid are different and way more than what they have declared to HMRC. My employer said i can write a letter that it was a mistake and we will correct that in future. Will HO accept that letter?

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Salary Error by employer (Help needed)

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:20 am

Non-salaried employment is like pay as you earn mostly run by single/multiple per hour wage rate which always varies. In that case as per common sense there shouldn't be any gross income figure unless the applicant's sponsor himself calculate it by using the formula of (6 months wages/6×12).
2ndly it's unbelievable that an employer is declaring more than what you are earning. But it's very rare that case worker investigate your taxes if you supplying official payslips along with official bank statements confirming these figures.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Smad890

Re: Salary Error by employer (Help needed)

Post by Smad890 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:54 am

So does that mean they will not accept letter from employer?
Basically they showed 1900 in one month and then 200 in 5 months. Actual was 200, 300, 300, 600, 600, 570 and this is what they paid. Can they not say that i earned more in first month but they didnt pay the full amount that time bec of shortage of funds so paid in subsequent months?