ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Questions

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alisher
Newly Registered

Interview Questions

Post by Alisher » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Good Afternoon users,

I need some help. Did any one have an interview by Home Office recent days.

I submitted my application on 06th May 2016 as EEA FM . Toady I rang home office for update. Than they send me email for interview for next week. I want to know what type of questions they can ask in interview.

Thanks in advance.

noajthan

Re: Interview Questions

Post by noajthan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Does caseworker have any reason to suspect marriage of convenience?
Or any concerns about status of EEA sponsor?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Alisher
Newly Registered

Re: Interview Questions

Post by Alisher » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi noajhtan, No idea I submitted application on 6th May. I rang them ask them it's over 6 month and you didn't give me any answer on same day they email me for interview. And ask me to bring the following as well on interview day. 6 month joint & indivial bank statements. Employer letter & last payslip. Photographs taken during relationship. Wedding photographs of not supplied before . Tendency agreement. These things I already submitted with my application. Any way no other have to go interview. My concerns are what type of questions they ask. If all a answer not match what they will detain me or let me go out.