ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

photocopies required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ryz777

photocopies required?

Post by ryz777 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi All, hope you can help,

I am submitting for ILR SET M next week, got all the required documents but just wondering what
the situation is with submitting photocopies of all documents? is it still required? it would mean I will
have to photocopy around 80 pages :? anyone has any recent experience not submitting any photocopies?

Kind regards

Ali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: photocopies required?

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:25 pm

If you are applying in person, you should take photocopies.

80 pages?? Is that everything?? My Set(M) was close on 250 pages copied (full bank statements, payslips, utility bills, tenancies, etc.)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cyborg001

Post by cyborg001 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:00 pm

I never took photocopies for any of my in-person appointments on purpose and it shouldn't matter nor was I asked if I had any.

For what crazy sums we pay the jobsworths can at least take a few copies themselves if needed + save the planet etc.

ryz777

Post by ryz777 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:22 pm

CR001, I am applying by post so does that mean I ont have to send any photocopies? I had a wild guess at 80 pages, it could be a lot more :lol:

completely agree cyborg001. plus no mention of any requirements of photocopies on guidance notes. Still I hear lots of people going on about taking photocopies so I am a little confused.

nehamansha
Newly Registered

Post by nehamansha » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:37 am

I took set(o) form on 15th and its 92 pages

rama.b

Post by rama.b » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:28 pm

ryz777 wrote:Hi All, hope you can help,

I am submitting for ILR SET M next week, got all the required documents but just wondering what
the situation is with submitting photocopies of all documents? is it still required? it would mean I will
have to photocopy around 80 pages :? anyone has any recent experience not submitting any photocopies?

Kind regards

Ali
Not required, My husband has not submitted any photo copies in his recent application which was 2 weeks back. Only advantage is you can save the time (30 mins approx)

rama.b

Post by rama.b » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:29 pm

ryz777 wrote:Hi All, hope you can help,

Kind regards

Ali
Not required, My husband has not submitted any photo copies in his recent application which was 2 weeks back. Only advantage is you can save the time (30 mins approx)