ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

personal loan on credit card, urgent please help!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanup
Newly Registered

personal loan on credit card, urgent please help!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tanup » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:40 am

Hi,

I have taken personal loan on 2 icici credit cards.

on one card they have given me 80,000 and on the other they have given me 4,50,000. Because these personal loans are on credit cards no leter will be given by the bank.

do I need to submit any document proof for the loan or a CA certificate mentioning the detials along with my bank statement highlighting the credited amount is just enough.

Has anybody taken personal loan on credit card? If so what are the docs submitted?

Please help me in this matter.

regards,
Tanu

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: personal loan on credit card, urgent please help!!!!!!!!

Post by olisun » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:02 pm

tanup wrote:Hi,

I have taken personal loan on 2 icici credit cards.

on one card they have given me 80,000 and on the other they have given me 4,50,000. Because these personal loans are on credit cards no leter will be given by the bank.

do I need to submit any document proof for the loan or a CA certificate mentioning the detials along with my bank statement highlighting the credited amount is just enough.

Has anybody taken personal loan on credit card? If so what are the docs submitted?

Please help me in this matter.

regards,
Tanu
You are going to apply for EC based on loans using the credit cards???? :shock: :shock:

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: personal loan on credit card, urgent please help!!!!!!!!

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 pm

Read this article if if you do not have enought money for your EC. This is probebly applicable to EC ??.

http://www.transitionsabroad.com/public ... ance.shtml

The following is the trick that have been suggested:

"Not enough money to meet "sufficient financial resources" requirement? Apply for some credit cards or use the ones you have. Use balance transfer checks to transfer credit card money into your bank account to meet the requirement, it should come to about £xxxxxx.xx a year. Now ask your bank for a letter that says you have that in your account. A statement might works, as long as it does not show that you put £xxxxxx.xx in there all at once. Now, send the bank’s letter or statement along with your visa application as proof of financial resources"

You probably could use this trick to con the CW to apply for EC ?. do not know .....

But what I fully believe that the CW know a lot of tricks that could be used and if they do not trust you they will use any other mean to reject you.
Pantaiema

tanup
Newly Registered

Post by tanup » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 am

Hi,

Do you people mean its not a good way to show funds taking personal loan??

I have read some where that people have got EC by taking loan to show their funds. Please guide me if I am wrong

Regards,
Tanu