ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS - is new employment contract required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goyaldip
Newly Registered

RCOS - is new employment contract required

Post by goyaldip » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:34 am

Hello Guys,

I am currently working in UK on Tier 2 dependent Visa and want to switch to Tier 2 general.

As per the process company will apply for RCOS and can assign it to me once it is granted.

I have few questions -

1. Do I need to leave the job and then company will issue new employment letter ?
2. I will travel back to home country in December, can company assign me now i.e when I am still a part of current employment ? or It should be assigned after I leave job ? that can be treated as new hiring ?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: RCOS - is new employment contract required

Post by iworker » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 am

contract not needed.
dates on cos or employer sponsoring u doesnt mean u will start/stop working in that company on those dates.
These dates are sponsoring dates and u can continue working there and there is no need to end/re-start the contract.
However, since u were working there.. questions will be raised if pre-selection was used or not and if rlmt was properly completed.

goyaldip
Newly Registered

Post by goyaldip » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Thanks for quick reply.

questions will be raised if pre-selection was used or not and if rlmt was properly completed ?

These questions will be raised during RCOS allocation or when I apply for Visa in my home country ?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:15 pm

In your home country and once you return, when and if, the Sponsor receives a compliance visit.