ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa extention refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Visa extention refused

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:43 pm

hamalt66 wrote:do you have to do the Biometrics again for the second application?
Yes, Biometrics should be done for every application
Another question to all, what are the major changes in rules after 24th of November?
Already covered them here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 19351.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Zimba has answered this above and this is bit strange as well that we still need to biometric again, this is way home office makes additional money....:)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:10 pm

awan905 wrote:Zimba has answered this above and this is bit strange as well that we still need to biometric again, this is way home office makes additional money....:)
HO makes no money on Biometrics, Post Office makes that money.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:12 pm

All money goes to treasury
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:06 am

Just submitted a fresh application today'. This time I added the original p 46 and p11 to the list of the previous document which I submitted before the initial refusal

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:21 am

Guys, in a fresh application do we have to pay the IHS again? I didn't get any refunds from the IHS of first application!!! Or should I just send the reference number for my first IHS?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:45 am

hamalt66 wrote:Guys, in a fresh application do we have to pay the IHS again? I didn't get any refunds from the IHS of first application!!! Or should I just send the reference number for my first IHS?
You need to pay again, the refund will be automatically done by HO for 1st application.

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:39 pm

hamalt66 wrote:Guys, in a fresh application do we have to pay the IHS again? I didn't get any refunds from the IHS of first application!!! Or should I just send the reference number for my first IHS?
It will take weeks to get your refunds. IHS number is only valid until the application is decided.

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

EU Employees

Post by S&T » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Documents which show the employee is a settled worker, such as the biometric data page of the passport containing the photograph and personal details of the employee: where the worker is an overseas national, a copy of any UK government stamp or endorsement within the passport.

Where the worker is an overseas national, which is in our case (Both are employees are EU nationals) a copy of any UK government stamp or endorsement within the passport is required.
I have been advised that the EU nationals PASSPORTS wont be stamped or endorsement within the passport, Can you please advice ?

Thanks
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EU Employees

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 pm

S&T wrote: Where the worker is an overseas national, which is in our case (Both are employees are EU nationals) a copy of any UK government stamp or endorsement within the passport is required.
I have been advised that the EU nationals PASSPORTS wont be stamped or endorsement within the passport, Can you please advice ?
That is for settled non-EEA citizens who might have ILR endorsement/stickers in their passports.
For EEA citizens, a copy of their passport or national ID will be enough