ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR -IELTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Uhad83
Newly Registered

FLR -IELTS

Post by Uhad83 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi everyone,
I need some help in clearing my confusion please. Soon I have to apply for extension of my spouse visa and i would greatly appreciate some help.
I want to ask if i can reuse my IELTS(Academic) test used for my previous successful application.
I took IELTS on 9 Jan 2014 in UAE so it is past its 2 year validity. The test center is still on list of approved test centers.
I know this question has been asked before on the forum but I am asking in the light of the new regulations regarding English Language requirement for FLR.
I would be very thankful for any help.

Uhad83
Newly Registered

Re: FLR -IELTS

Post by Uhad83 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi everyone.. If anyone Can Confirm regarding this please as I will need to book my test otherwise... I would really appreciate it.. Thank you.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 pm

32D. If an applicant applying for limited leave to enter or remain under Part 8 or Appendix FM submits an English language test certificate or result and the Home Office has already accepted it as part of a successful previous partner or parent application (but not where the application was refused, even if on grounds other than the English language requirement), the decision-maker may accept that certificate or result as valid if it is:
(a) from a provider which is no longer approved, or
(b) from a provider who remains approved but the test the applicant has taken with that provider is no longer approved, or
(c) from a test centre which is no longer approved, or
(d) past its validity date (if a validity date is required under Appendix O), provided that when the subsequent application is made: (i) the applicant has had continuous leave (disregarding any period of overstaying of no more than 28 days) as a partner or parent since the Home Office accepted the test certificate as valid; and
(ii) the award to the applicant does not fall within the circumstances set out in paragraph 32B of this Appendix.

Uhad83
Newly Registered

Post by Uhad83 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Thank you for your reply. So I should be OK with my previous test report.

Thank you