ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section C 28 days to be abolished.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Section C 28 days to be abolished.

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:59 pm

CR001 wrote:https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ligibility

It is not in the rules. It is a provision/concession HO provides, similar to the 90 days (now 180 days) for PBS migrants from entry clearance issue vs entering the UK.
sure, but It is odd that such provisions are not governed by any official rules or Immigration Act !? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 pm

zimba88 wrote:
CR001 wrote:https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ligibility

It is not in the rules. It is a provision/concession HO provides, similar to the 90 days (now 180 days) for PBS migrants from entry clearance issue vs entering the UK.
sure, but It is odd that such provisions are not governed by any official rules or Immigration Act !? :?
Hi dear zimba
I have been trying to look on Gov website about the changes for tier 1 as you mentioned that 28 days rule has abolished and about company register member cirtificte from compnay house I couldn't fined it there
Can you please post link and specified page number please
I will be highly thankful

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:00 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:27 pm

What day is the beginning of the 14 day period taken from?
Is it the day that HO takes the decision, or from two days after, when you have received it (deemed receipt)?

Thank you again for your help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:37 pm

sm12 wrote:What day is the beginning of the 14 day period taken from?
Is it the day that HO takes the decision, or from two days after, when you have received it (deemed receipt)?

Thank you again for your help.
Usually from the day your section 3C ends