ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP From Pakistan - EC delays

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immaad

HSMP From Pakistan - EC delays

Post by immaad » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Hello,

I applied on 27th December 2007 at BHC Islamabad Pakistan along with the biomatrices. Still there is no news about my visa results. Isn't it abnormal timings? What do you think the problem is?

thanks

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:50 pm

Hello Immad,
i just wonder the status of your EC application? can you please update us latest sitution? i was reading on UK embassy web site they mentioned that normal time is 5 working days and maximum it can go to 15 working days but now it is almost more than one month?
What sort of check they making ? did you recieved any verification call ?
Best Regards,
Kash

immaad

verifications...

Post by immaad » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:08 pm

I just got to know that they want some more verifications of my case.
This is not normal so you should not consider my time lines. They called my office for verification by the usual time but unfortunately the right person was not present in the office at that time.

Whatever

HSMP EC

Post by Whatever » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi Immad,

What sort of additional verifications do they need? How did you find this out. Did you call the embassy or the gerry's helpline?

How long should they take, if the normal verification process is followed?

regards,

immaad

Post by immaad » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:59 pm

The standard time is 15 days, unfortunately the concerned person was not in the office when they called for verification, so they could not get everything right.

The people at embassy don't tell anything about the case, and the people at Gerry's don't know anything. I contacted a friend and he told me the details.

Now, they may call again or visit my office sometime.