ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved in 49days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MYA

T1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved in 49days

Post by MYA » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Dear Members of the forum

I had applied my T1 entrepreneur extension which has now been approved my time line and other information is as follows;

Applied: 26th September 2016 (Monday)
Biometrics letter issued and given:04th October 2016
(same day)
Application approved: 14th November 2016
IHS Refund: 15th November
BRPs Received: 16th November 2016
Documents and approval letter received: 17th November 2016

Application is approved in 49 days and there was no interview involved. I was not part of Group all funds were my own and my own name. Use £50,000 rout and invest by way of directors Loan.

I prepared my case myself and there were no lawyers involved in it.

Dear members I am an accountant and full member and lisenced by my professional body ACCA. But my case is prepared by another accountant who is IFAC,ACCA , BSC (hons) and MBA qualification holder to keep the independencey and to avoid the embiguity and self interest in preparation of my accounts.

I submitted all the documents along with application of me and my 3 dependants and submitted and prepared them by adhering all the policy guidance , immigration rules paragraph 245 and appendix A and specially paragraph 46 S-D.

I did not add and did not missed any documents other than the above documents required , so there is no questions asking me about what documents I submitted!!!!!!!!!!

I Here advice to other fellow applicants who are going to submit or their extension coming in near future that please give personal time to your application and don't rely or take services from lawyers unless and until it's necessary. Because you know your own case no one knows better than you.

Start reading guidelines well in advance and keep an eye on changes through out your visa time and keep the research work going along with business.
I know there might be errors from HO as well as applicant side but try to avoid any errors from your side and don't leave the application till end .
Secondly take guidance and suggestions from all respectable members of forum and speak to your accountant well in time about the requirements of HO and if he is not willing to prepare the documents as per HO guidelines change your accountant straightaway in advance.

Again here I would like all my fellow members and specially Zimba who is taking time out and reply all other members promptly according to there needs, but again Iam saying you know your case very well and don't leave the questions till end ask in time and hope members will respond.

I again thankful to Zimba for this great work of guiding other people by sacrificing his own time and Almighty ALLAH will reward him for that.

Regards MYA.

Dangerous Dragon

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved in 49days

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Congrats Mya,

Its really good to hear ur application was accepted in 49 days, congrats mate. all the best for your future.

Try buying a lottery ticket to test ur luck mate never know you might get luck once again :D .

MYA

Post by MYA » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Thanks mate for kind words, but as for as your suggestion is concerned I would only say "Luck is always there knocking at your doors but it's upon how quickly and efficiently you open the door and how you Greet your Luck"

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS
Good Luck
Please list your submitted documents.
Thanks,

chiibe

Post by chiibe » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Wow!! 49 days been a while we heard of such timeline.
Congratulations MYA

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Congratulations

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Congratulations :)
This might prove that carefully prepared, concise and genuine applications are much easier to decide for HO.
Avoid sending truck loads of useless documents.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MYA

Post by MYA » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks Zimba

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Loads of congratulations, MYA.
MYA wrote:Dear Members of the forum

I had applied my T1 entrepreneur extension which has now been approved my time line and other information is as follows;

Applied: 26th September 2016 (Monday)
Biometrics letter issued and given:04th October 2016
(same day)
Application approved: 14th November 2016
IHS Refund: 15th November
BRPs Received: 16th November 2016
Documents and approval letter received: 17th November 2016

Application is approved in 49 days and there was no interview involved. I was not part of Group all funds were my own and my own name. Use £50,000 rout and invest by way of directors Loan.

I prepared my case myself and there were no lawyers involved in it.

Dear members I am an accountant and full member and lisenced by my professional body ACCA. But my case is prepared by another accountant who is IFAC,ACCA , BSC (hons) and MBA qualification holder to keep the independencey and to avoid the embiguity and self interest in preparation of my accounts.

I submitted all the documents along with application of me and my 3 dependants and submitted and prepared them by adhering all the policy guidance , immigration rules paragraph 245 and appendix A and specially paragraph 46 S-D.

I did not add and did not missed any documents other than the above documents required , so there is no questions asking me about what documents I submitted!!!!!!!!!!

I Here advice to other fellow applicants who are going to submit or their extension coming in near future that please give personal time to your application and don't rely or take services from lawyers unless and until it's necessary. Because you know your own case no one knows better than you.

Start reading guidelines well in advance and keep an eye on changes through out your visa time and keep the research work going along with business.
I know there might be errors from HO as well as applicant side but try to avoid any errors from your side and don't leave the application till end .
Secondly take guidance and suggestions from all respectable members of forum and speak to your accountant well in time about the requirements of HO and if he is not willing to prepare the documents as per HO guidelines change your accountant straightaway in advance.

Again here I would like all my fellow members and specially Zimba who is taking time out and reply all other members promptly according to there needs, but again Iam saying you know your case very well and don't leave the questions till end ask in time and hope members will respond.

I again thankful to Zimba for this great work of guiding other people by sacrificing his own time and Almighty ALLAH will reward him for that.

Regards MYA.

Satinder25

Post by Satinder25 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Fantastic news,

Hope me and others get their's soon as well.
Passion