ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS June 2016 result

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Re: RCOS JUNE 2016 result

Post by thessalycoll » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:33 pm

It means you can receive your sponsorship certificate. You use that number to file for your actual visa.

I'm with an independent documentary production company!

tk1001
Newly Registered

Post by tk1001 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Aytaj khalilli wrote:Nope, not on my end. Company called today, was just told to wait. How about you?
Further to my initial email, the Home Office have granted all Restricted CoS requests and as such your full Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) can now be processed. The next step in the application once the CoS has been issued by our team is for you to apply for Entry Clearance. We will be providing you with further information and your CoS shortly.
I received this email. Does it mean mine is successful or?[/quote]

I think it should be good. Just realised you're with EY! I'm joining EY too!! When did they send you this email?[/quote]
Yeah, are you joining London office? Today, after millions of emails I sent to them:D I still don't get whether this means my Rcos application is successful or not.. And is entry clearance visa application?[/quote]

Yep London office - deferred from last year because of this incident in 2015 lol!! Anyways, I'd believe that they've been successful. And entry clearance is indeed the visa application. It's just weird to me that they sound pretty affirmative, yet the HO hasn't updated on their website.

Aytaj khalilli
Newly Registered

Post by Aytaj khalilli » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 pm

tk1001 wrote: Further to my initial email, the Home Office have granted all Restricted CoS requests and as such your full Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) can now be processed. The next step in the application once the CoS has been issued by our team is for you to apply for Entry Clearance. We will be providing you with further information and your CoS shortly.
I received this email. Does it mean mine is successful or?
I think it should be good. Just realised you're with EY! I'm joining EY too!! When did they send you this email?[/quote]
Yeah, are you joining London office? Today, after millions of emails I sent to them:D I still don't get whether this means my Rcos application is successful or not.. And is entry clearance visa application?[/quote]

Yep London office - deferred from last year because of this incident in 2015 lol!! Anyways, I'd believe that they've been successful. And entry clearance is indeed the visa application. It's just weird to me that they sound pretty affirmative, yet the HO hasn't updated on their website.[/quote]

I hope so! Yeah it is quite strange as they used to update 2 days after the meeting the latest.. I hope till this evening they will update it:)

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 pm

tk1001 wrote:
Aytaj khalilli wrote:Nope, not on my end. Company called today, was just told to wait. How about you?
Further to my initial email, the Home Office have granted all Restricted CoS requests and as such your full Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) can now be processed. The next step in the application once the CoS has been issued by our team is for you to apply for Entry Clearance. We will be providing you with further information and your CoS shortly.
I received this email. Does it mean mine is successful or?

It seems strange that the majority of us in this group hasn't heard anything! Very concerning!!

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi Guys,

No Update from my side as well. let's hope tomorrow will be a better day!

btw anyone of you know what is your application status showing up in SMS.. is it "Under Review" , "Pending" etc. Mine was "Pending" when my company applied and sometime on 11th or 12th it changed to "Under Review".

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote:Hi Guys,

No Update from my side as well. let's hope tomorrow will be a better day!

btw anyone of you know what is your application status showing up in SMS.. is it "Under Review" , "Pending" etc. Mine was "Pending" when my company applied and sometime on 11th or 12th it changed to "Under Review".
Under Review as well! Has been that way since Monday...this is such a pain! Glad I'm not alone in this! x

balaka789
Newly Registered

Post by balaka789 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:32 am

got back from the lawyer processing my case, i got mine Rcos number yesterday!
not on the shortage list nor a phd job.
i am not sure about the exact point but i think it should be around 40.
this board has helped me a lot in my long waiting period, i understand how it feels when am waiting thus i register an account just to tell everyone this good news :D

It must be on the way, best wishes to all of you!

Aytaj khalilli
Newly Registered

Post by Aytaj khalilli » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:36 pm

balaka789 wrote:got back from the lawyer processing my case, i got mine Rcos number yesterday!
this board has helped me a lot in my long waiting period, i understand how it feels when am waiting thus i register an account just to tell everyone this good news :D

Congrats! Your point was around 40 or cutoff?:)

balaka789
Newly Registered

Post by balaka789 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Aytaj khalilli wrote:
balaka789 wrote:got back from the lawyer processing my case, i got mine Rcos number yesterday!

Congrats! Your point was around 40 or cutoff?:)
i am sorry causing your misundeestanding.... that is my point, not the cutoff!! i know nothing about the cutoff

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Congratulations "balaka789"...
Has anyone else also got the COS today...?

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote:Congratulations "balaka789"...
Haven't heard anything...you? They technically have until Monday, right? Or can they delay longer?

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:57 pm

thessalycoll wrote:
Haven't heard anything...you? They technically have until Monday, right? Or can they delay longer?
Nope.. No update.
I believe they had posted March'16 results on 21st of the month and Feb'16 was also delayed so it's hard to guess. What is your score, If I may ask..?

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote:
thessalycoll wrote:
Nope.. No update.
I believe they had posted March'16 results on 21st of the month and Feb'16 was also delayed so it's hard to guess. What is your score, If I may ask..?
I think it's around 30. You?!

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm also with 30

Kundan-Yadav

Re: RCOS June 2016 result

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Any More updates, anyone..?
My Employer called UKBA today and they were told...

"Due to abnormally high volume of application they are still processing the backlog."

Does this sound rite..? anyone received such update. thanks.

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Same with my employer! That's concerning about points...!

thessalycoll
Newly Registered

Post by thessalycoll » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote:Any More updates, anyone..?
My Employer called UKBA today and they were told...

"Due to abnormally high volume of application they are still processing the backlog."

Does this sound rite..? anyone received such update. thanks.
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good! I'm still waiting too. I hope this isn't another disaster like last June. If you don't mind me asking, who's your employer?

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:44 pm

It's a small independent firm.

abstouk
Newly Registered

Post by abstouk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi guys,

Any news?? Very frustrating. Got tired of keep checking the allocation page and waiting for June update.

Has anyone heard anything yet??

abstouk
Newly Registered

Post by abstouk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

abstouk wrote:Hi guys,

Any news?? Very frustrating. Got tired of keep checking the allocation page and waiting for June update.

Has anyone heard anything yet??
The statistics of June CoS allocation just got published. We should all hear back from our sponsors soon.

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Yep...
According to this no application were rejected because of points. So that's a good thing. I just hope we all get COS by tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Kundan-Yadav

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:51 pm

I also noticed that they have mentioned that the figures are correct as of 17th June. Does this mean they have issued all COS by that date..? anyone...

arianayl
Newly Registered

Post by arianayl » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, someone have heard about the resullts for the Allocation Meeting for Certificate of Sponsorship August 11th, 2016.

arianayl
Newly Registered

Post by arianayl » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, someone have heard about the resullts for the Allocation Meeting for Certificate of Sponsorship August 11th, 2016.

icanhelp
Newly Registered

Post by icanhelp » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote: btw anyone of you know what is your application status showing up in SMS.. is it "Under Review" , "Pending" etc. Mine was "Pending" when my company applied and sometime on 11th or 12th it changed to "Under Review".
Kundan how long did it take you to get COS