ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse application in Pakistan and Nadra

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Spouse application in Pakistan and Nadra

Post by Simran1983 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello
Will be grateful as i am about to apply for my spouse visa, my wife is british.

We have the nikkah namma attested foreign affairs. Do i also need to get a Nadra issued certificate?

Do I need to put my wife's data on my nadra identity card before applying as i have heard Gerrys now have access to nadra records and check this?

Thanks in advance

zk00023

Re: Spouse application in Pakistan and Nadra

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Simran1983 wrote:Hello
Will be grateful as i am about to apply for my spouse visa, my wife is british.

We have the nikkah namma attested foreign affairs. Do i also need to get a Nadra issued certificate?

Do I need to put my wife's data on my nadra identity card before applying as i have heard Gerrys now have access to nadra records and check this?

Thanks in advance

Hi you will need original Urdu Nikah Nama, original English translated copy of Urdu Nikah Nama... both urdu and english attested by union council lahore.... the most important is you need to obtain Nadra marriage certificate....

All three above need to be attested by Foreign affairs lahore office.

i recently submitted my wife application and included all original docs.

husband does not require to put wife data on nadra card...wife can change her maiden to husband name and that can be added to nadra card.

just make sure write few lines in your cover letter of maiden name change of wife...if it applies to you!

All the best.

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Post by Simran1983 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi thanks so much for your reply. Is it absolutely essential to provide nadra certificate? Do they ask for this at gerrys?

Wish you good luck and hope you get visa asap

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Simran1983 wrote:Hi thanks so much for your reply. Is it absolutely essential to provide nadra certificate? Do they ask for this at gerrys?

Wish you good luck and hope you get visa asap

hi

just to be clear.. all supporting documents are sent to sheffield by the sponsor in UK (only applies to Pakistan application- not aware of other countries)... applicant is only required to submit passport on biometric day in gerry's office...have picture taken, digital signature and finger prints....
yes nadra marriage certificate is very important.. it is clearly mentioned in document guidance requirement...people have been refused on missing out these critical documents..

make sure do a proper search on all docs you require before applying online application. these things do take time!

Thank you for wish :)

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Post by Simran1983 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi thanks again very much. Can you please tell me where do I find the docs guidance?

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Simran1983 wrote:Hi thanks again very much. Can you please tell me where do I find the docs guidance?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Simran1983 wrote:Hi thanks again very much. Can you please tell me where do I find the docs guidance?

AND READ THIS.. THIS SHOULD CLEAR UP ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 93554.html

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Post by Simran1983 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Thanks very much again. I do have a work permit for saudi (i work there) but as i got married in pak im applying for spouse visa within pak. What if i apply from saudi? Would it be acceptable?

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Simran1983 wrote:Thanks very much again. I do have a work permit for saudi (i work there) but as i got married in pak im applying for spouse visa within pak. What if i apply from saudi? Would it be acceptable?

i have read somewhere that if you authorized by the country you live in then you can apply from there.. such as having a resident permit for example if you live in dubai and have resident permit then you can apply from there. not sure about saudi...
maybe someone in this group can answer better.

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Post by Simran1983 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Yup i think so too i can apply as i will be back to work and earning rather than jobless while applied in pak. Should i take nadra certificate to saudi then or standard with foreign affairs?

Simran1983
Newly Registered

Post by Simran1983 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:33 am

Ive read the guidelines asked for marriage certificate but not specifically nadra. The documents are to go sheffield what do they know about nadra?

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 am

Simran1983 wrote:Ive read the guidelines asked for marriage certificate but not specifically nadra. The documents are to go sheffield what do they know about nadra?

hi ofcourse they wouldn't specifically mentioned Nadra certificate in their guideline but in Pakistan you can only get Marriage certificate from Nadra unless you know some other authority can issue it :?:

i will advised you to send as much information for your spouse visa and it is very easy to miss out critical documents and then get a refusal.
all documents are sent to Sheffield and i am sure they must know of all genuine authorities in Pakistan which issue genuine information.

all critical information and guidelines are given in the link above.

All the best :)