ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Study requirement for extenstion 18+ Tier1 Entreprenur child

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pragneshmpatel

Study requirement for extenstion 18+ Tier1 Entreprenur child

Post by pragneshmpatel » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi,
Is there any requirement for Tier 1 Entreprenur (dependant now 18+ child when entered uk under 18)?
On guidance it only tells following on restriction on study.
Restriction on study
44. If you are 18 or over at the time of your application, or will turn 18 during your leave you need
to apply for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate if you wish to undertake
study or research which is one of the following
(i) a Doctorate or Masters degree by research in one of the disciplines listed in paragraph 1
of Appendix 6 of the Immigration Rules, or
(ii) a taught Masters degree or other postgraduate qualification in one of the disciplines listed
in paragraph 2 of Appendix 6 of the Immigration Rules, or
(iii) a period of study or research in excess of 6 months in one of the disciplines listed
PBS (Dep) Guidance (version 11/2015) - page 10
PBS (Dependant) POLICY GUIDANCE
in paragraphs 1 or 2 of Appendix 6 of the Immigration Rules at an institution of higher
education where this forms part of an overseas postgraduate qualification.
Also my second question is about document. I can not find paragraph 114 anywhere.
What documents need to submit for dependant over age of 16?
Children
Full birth certificate showing both parents names
If you are a child dependant over the age of 16 you will also need to include the documents listed
in paragraph 114.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Study requirement for extenstion 18+ Tier1 Entreprenur c

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:55 am

No other restrictions apply except for ATAS restriction as given in the PBS guide.
What documents need to submit for dependant over age of 16?
See paragraph 94 instead.

PBS guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice