ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info Needed !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajat.nagpal
Newly Registered

Info Needed !

Post by rajat.nagpal » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi all

I am looking forward for applying for HSMP, I am in abit dilemna whether should I opt any agent for processing my case or should I apply by my own.

If we go by an agent, then who will be the best one for this !

Looking forward for all your answers !

Thanks & Regards
Rajat

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:18 pm

I think its not so difficult.....apply by yourself.
Thinking low is crime....

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm

I personally think that you should apply on your own. This forum is very good place for you to ask questions and get answers. Many will post their problem and they have got answers from this site. I would recommend you to apply by yourself than paying more than 600 pounds to agent.

Also, if you have all the documents which are needed to get HSMP then you don’t need to worry.

Arif
Newly Registered

Post by Arif » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:33 pm

I am planning on applying after March when the new rules comes into place. I was thinking of using the services of workpermit.com. sure it costs more and sure if you have the correct docs, you can surely apply yourself. After all you ARE highly skilled. But...there's always a but...I feel if one can afford it, then why it have it all checked and double checked by an agent who deals with this matter on a day to day basis. Anyone used workpermit.com? What are your exeperiences with them?