ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deport First Appeal Later

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jan266
Newly Registered

Deport First Appeal Later

Post by jan266 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope some one will help me and give me a correct and honest advice.

My appeal for RC is under process and waiting for hearing date. HO proved to be very stubborn , ruthless and lovey in my case.

I heard from some one and also read that Home office from next month will deport all immigrants or asylum seekers whose cases are refused and they can only appeal from their own country NOT in the UK.

Is that true that in country appeals are not allowed any more?

And also what will happen to people like me who are waiting for court hearing date.?

Will anyone reply me please as i am very worried about my situation , I will very thankful.

Thanks in advance,

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Deport First Appeal Later

Post by ohara » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:44 pm

anvish

Post by anvish » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:58 am

what about direct family member of British citizen, is they also need to do out of country appeal ?

ijjlian

Post by ijjlian » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Can they really deport EEA direct family members? They already have a very f***ed up process in judging cases. Now people will go though a lot of pain because of their sloppiness?

This sounds like a nightmare to me.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:01 pm

ijjlian wrote:Can they really deport EEA direct family members? They already have a very f***ed up process in judging cases. Now people will go though a lot of pain because of their sloppiness?

This sounds like a nightmare to me.
Deportation is not an option for those on EU route.
Naturally it is on UK domestic route as that is covered by UK domestic law.

For those on EU migration trajectory, administrative removal is an option but that's always been the case. And its done under a strict procedural framework.

All a FM has to do is make sure sponsor is a qualified person (as they should be anyway after first 3 months in UK) and, hey presto, no admin removal.
Ofcourse marriage of convenience or other abuse of the migration route is another story and may lead to a world of pain.

Suggest do some research rather than listen to scaremongering from random individuals.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ijjlian

Post by ijjlian » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I was also very suprised reading this post, as I read about the strict procedures and also spoke with a Home Office call center when I got my first refusal. They informed me about the procedure that you would first get a letter etc.

However, I feel that I would never have to know this much about laws and procedures if I werent living in the UK.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:16 pm

ijjlian wrote:I was also very suprised reading this post, as I read about the strict procedures and also spoke with a Home Office call center when I got my first refusal. They informed me about the procedure that you would first get a letter etc.

However, I feel that I would never have to know this much about laws and procedures if I werent living in the UK.
Its plain common sense and self-preservation to make oneself aware of any system in which one is operating.

That's surely the case whether at a parents evening at school, dealing with tax system for work, dating rules for online dating - or whatever.
In this context - EU migration law, especially so with all the wild talk of Brexit.

You can get up to speed on this vital matter here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf
- don't have nightmares.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ijjlian

Post by ijjlian » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Thank you for the guide. I do read these things quite often now.