ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused British Citizenship - Good Character Requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dancingguy05

Refused British Citizenship - Good Character Requirement

Post by dancingguy05 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:16 am

Hi pArklane
I got similar situation
Mine was refused under deception in 2008
Granted PSW in 2010, tier 1 entrepreneur refusal based on 2008 deception but was granted visa after FTT, now got ILR IN 10 years root this year.

Worried a lot after listening to ur story

Gurus any help

Parklane1
Newly Registered

Re: Refused British Citizenship - Good Character Requirement

Post by Parklane1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:53 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:Hi pArklane
I got similar situation
Mine was refused under deception in 2008
Granted PSW in 2010, tier 1 entrepreneur refusal based on 2008 deception but was granted visa after FTT, now got ILR IN 10 years root this year.

Worried a lot after listening to ur story

Gurus any help

Yesterday was the very first time i came across this forum and here seems tons of information/opinion etc.. From what i have seen is a lot of people with previous deception allegations (even where deception allegations were dismissed by the courts) were used by citizenship processing team.. I would say to speak to a good solicitor before making your application.. They may give you advice to provide additional details on the application ...