ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa - Income

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

njpal
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa - Income

Post by njpal » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 am

Hi there.

This forum has helped me hugely previously - seeking your kind guidance urgently again please.

My wife is pregnant, her parents (from India) wanted to visit for a month.
I have completed pretty much all of the application form - Getting stuck on "employment"

The parents have a business and both are partners.
We are showing Dad's monthly income after tax = £1065 and Mum's monthly income after tax = £480

When we get to the income section it says Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares?

The answer is yes they have savings in their bank accounts - £10,000 each.

but when you click on yes it gives you the option of adding the source from a drop-down menu
(e.g. savings & investments, stocks & shares, public funds or benefits etc)
and underneath asks for a figure for TOTAL MONTHLY INCOME IN GBP

1. Do they show their bank savings in this box? don't quite understand the monthly figure they are asking for because their savings are obviously a fixed amount - £10,000 each

2. Parents will obviously show proof of statements/savings/income so should we just answer No to this section - We just don't want the form to look as though they have no savings - an easy point for rejection.

Hope my questions make sense. Would be very grateful for your help ASAP.
Many thanks.