ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help spouse visa uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kalu-UK
Morocco

Please help spouse visa uk

Post by Kalu-UK » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello,

My wife has done the bio-metrics on the 7th of November.. from Morocco

We have sent the docs to Shiefield from UK on 14th of November which they received it the next day According to track number and.. I have received them back today they were a mixture between originals and copies... they took some docs and left some, they took the appendix and application form too...
My wife hasn't received her passport or an answer yet..

We have done priority service... But we haven't received any email yet about the decision being made or ready to collect... and we are so stressed about it...

What could it mean, could it have been some problem?
Is it normal to receive docs back before decision made email or collect email?, is it because they would send it straight to her address?

Please any feedback :!:

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: Please help spouse visa uk

Post by Mojohnson » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 pm

It hasn't even been 15 working days yet - give it a week or two more I would say.

With regards documents - Yes, you can receive them back before the decision is made which was the case for me. I assume they scan and keep what they require.

Kalu-UK
Morocco

Re: Please help spouse visa uk

Post by Kalu-UK » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Mojohnson wrote:It hasn't even been 15 working days yet - give it a week or two more I would say.

With regards documents - Yes, you can receive them back before the decision is made which was the case for me. I assume they scan and keep what they require.

Thanks for your reply, we did receive an email from them.. I suppose they usually email after midday..