ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd application for tier1 extention refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ghulam479
Newly Registered

2nd application for tier1 extention refused

Post by Ghulam479 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

Hi beautiful people
i need urgent help on my problem.
i got rejection on my 2nd application for tier1 extention. now i am worried that if i am allowed to log fresh application or not. my solicitor just informed me now that my visa refused and i may not be able to put a fresh application but he was not sure on this.
just 6 months left in my 10 years colmpletion. please help me what should me do.
kind regards
thanks
Ghulam Nabi

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 2nd application for tier1 extention refused

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 am

You will no longer be able to apply as you have been an over stayer beyond 28 days, you can only apply for AR or go for JR.
Being refused twice means that you and your solicitor failed to properly identify the shortcomings of your application. What were the reasons for the refusals that you were given ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 am

Ghulam479 wrote:Hi beautiful people
... please help me what should me do.
Clearly one problem is the solicitor you retain.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 am

i got rejection on my 2nd application for tier1 extention. now i am worried that if i am allowed to log fresh application or not. my solicitor just informed me now that my visa refused and i may not be able to put a fresh application but he was not sure on this.
just 6 months left in my 10 years colmpletion. please help me what should me do.
kind regards
thanks
Ghulam Nabi
Hello there

Sorry to hear that. Please first explain your timeline, what was the reasons of first time rejection?
Did you apply AR ?and secondly the reasons on second time. Please explain everything than senior board members can help you in better way.

Regards

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 am

Ali7770 wrote:Hello there

Sorry to hear that. Please first explain your timeline, what was the reasons of first time rejection?
Did you apply AR ?and secondly the reasons on second time. Please explain everything than senior board members can help you in better way.

Regards
The OP has not stated s/he applied for AR. Just that 2 applications have been made. If there had been an intervening AR its likely to have been mentioned.
And its unclear why members are obsessed with timeline; this is not a timeline thread and timelines are pretty meaningless.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:20 am

kind regards
thanks
Ghulam Nabi
Sorry to hear this and may I know why your first and now fresh application got refused?

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:05 am

Hi.

It is indeed not good news. I can imagine how stress it is for the application that is being rejected for the second time. I know from my experience. My first got rejected and applied for AR. Subsequently put another fresh application and got rejected. Applied for AR and overturned. It's definitely worrying and said it been rejected they would be no other options except going for JR, which i was prepared to do.

Thank you

Ghulam479
Newly Registered

can we appeal against removal notice on humanitarian ground

Post by Ghulam479 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:10 pm

hi
i applied my tier 1 ent extention back in march 2016 and got refusal letter after 3 months 5 days
reason: fail to send one of the 4 employees (for last six months) passport copy to prove that he's settled in uk,
applied for AR but refused
put new application but could not correct the mistake. so refused again.
reason: same

and i did not get any removal notice sofar. does it means that i can put fresh application as i have another employee which has completed his 6 months just now.

if i can not put fresh application, can i appleal againt my removal on humanitarian basis??
as i have just 7 months left in my 10 years completion?

please help me and suggest me what should me do now.

kind regards
G Nabi

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: can we appeal against removal notice on humanitarian gro

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:02 pm

does it means that i can put fresh application as i have another employee which has completed his 6 months just now.
No you cannot as you are an overstayer beyond 28 days.
if i can not put fresh application, can i appleal againt my removal on humanitarian basis??
If you have a genuine human rights case, which I guess you don't have.
Not much really as you cannot apply again for any leave to remain.
You should have though about this before by keeping your employee documents.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Posts merged.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:38 pm

You might be getting the letter soon, if you will not go for JR. May I know what your solicitor has suggested?

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:39 pm

put new application but could not correct the mistake. so refused again.
Not sure why you were not able to correct the mistake?
Like what Zimba said. It's going to be difficult for this.
It's possible if you win your JR as it will reinstate your status back.
You can go to JR and it will take a long time. But for now, your status is overstayer.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Please note that JR is not some magic bullet that gets you residency in the UK. HO made a correct decision to refuse his application as he failed to submit an important evidence as required by the immigration rules and proving that his employee was a settled person.
Judicial Review on this case would clearly be in favour of Home office as there is really no case to be made by the applicant (I see no wrongdoing or illegal decision being made by the Home Office)