ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 English without Passport - Qualify for ILR LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amakhtar
Newly Registered

B1 English without Passport - Qualify for ILR LR

Post by amakhtar » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 am

Dear member

I need advise, my passport and BRP card is in Home Office for my previous application and I m eligible for ilr LR 10 years I have contact trinity college London and they told me to contact home office I have been trying to contact them, but didn't get any positive response but when I spoke to a family friend they told me to ask them to return my passport I m confused please advise
how do I book English test b1 ? thanks

noajthan

Re: B1 English without Passport - Qualify for ILR LR

Post by noajthan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:10 am

amakhtar wrote:Dear member

I need advise, my passport and BRP card is in Home Office for my previous application and I m eligible for ilr LR 10 years I have contact trinity college London and they told me to contact home office I have been trying to contact them, but didn't get any positive response but when I spoke to a family friend they told me to ask them to return my passport I m confused please advise
how do I book English test b1 ? thanks
It may be possible to have documents returned if you are also going to take LITUK:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... LL-v19.pdf
- ref page 21

Also check if Trinity accept full driver's license as a form of id.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.