ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Extension Director Loan Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amiao6
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Extension Director Loan Query

Post by amiao6 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have a question of Director Loan. I have already invested 80k in my business. However only 60k is by bank transfer which I can show each transaction on my business bank statement. The other 20k is cash expenditure which I can not find receipt for all of them.

My question is since I go for the 50k route, my bank transfer (60k) already met this criteria, how should I draft the Director Loan Agreement (I didn't realise I need one until the end of second year) to clarify this issue? Should I write DLA of 80k investment or just 60k? Or can I ask accountant to make note on my account, saying that 60k have been invested in business account as Director Loan?

Please kindly let me know your valuable opinion. I am much appreciated of it. Please also let me know if I didn't clearly explain my issue. Thank you very much for your help.

samaygrg

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Extension Director Loan Query

Post by samaygrg » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:41 pm

In my opinion, best thing is talk to your accountant for those extra untraceable 20K, about which they might have better idea how it can be managed.

Regarding the HO requirement, that 60K would give you the required point, but it is advisable that you should manage that 20 either in explainable way or remove them from your account, to make your accounts more reliable, realistic and genuine.

amiao6
Newly Registered

Post by amiao6 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:47 pm

samaygrg wrote:In my opinion, best thing is talk to your accountant for those extra untraceable 20K, about which they might have better idea how it can be managed.

Regarding the HO requirement, that 60K would give you the required point, but it is advisable that you should manage that 20 either in explainable way or remove them from your account, to make your accounts more reliable, realistic and genuine.

Hi Samaygrg,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will discuss with my accountant regarding this issue. I am wondering is it possible to remove it from my account since I already submitted it to HMRC and Companies House for the past two years? Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:51 pm

Prepare a loan agreement with a total amount matching your bank transactions. This also need to be mentioned in the accounts clearly.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

amiao6
Newly Registered

Post by amiao6 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 pm

zimba88 wrote:Prepare a loan agreement with a total amount matching your bank transactions. This also need to be mentioned in the accounts clearly.
Hi Zimba,

Thank you very much for your reply.