ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa: Limited Company Tax Payment Issue Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

frazy325

Spouse Visa: Limited Company Tax Payment Issue Please

Post by frazy325 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi,
I am concerned about a query. I am going to applying for my wife visa at End of December. My Company accounts period will be ending end of November. I will be submitting the annual account and tax return to HMRC in first week of December. HMRC Submission letter will be showing outstanding amount to be paid.
Question:
Is it necessary to pay all the tax amount to HMRC before applying visa or can I setup a monthly direct debit and show the payment is in process?

Senior Please advise. Thanks

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa: Limited Company Tax Payment Issue Please

Post by Mojohnson » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:44 am

I don't think you need to show that the tax has actually been paid - as the payment deadline will be quite a while away .
You just need to show evidence that the tax return has been submitted with HMRC.

Here is a list of the financial documents I sent :

CT600 - tax return
Evidence of submission of CT600 - hmrc send you an email which you can use for this .
Personal and company bank statements for the 12 months . Also include any further statements upto application dates as they want to see proof of existing work so needs to be within 28 days.
Companies house incorporation documents
Initial hmrc letter with paye references - I got these stamped by accountant and signed by him.
Unaudited accounts with certificate of confirmation from accountant
Current appointments report
Wage slips - make sure dates correspond to bank statements
Dividend vouchers
P60

That's all I can remember at this point in time. I also included a letter from the accountant just explaining all income and amount of tax to be paid. Not essential but no harm in my opinion.

frazy325

Re: Spouse Visa: Limited Company Tax Payment Issue Please

Post by frazy325 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 am

Brilliant, Thanks for your response.