ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation Letter and Dependant application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nzekells

Variation Letter and Dependant application

Post by Nzekells » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Compliments!
I qualify to make an application on SET(LR) minus 28 days on 1/12/16 (actually in 8 days time). Currently, I and my Dependant wife are awaiting an FLR(FP) application decision. I assume I would have to send in another FLR(FP) application in which she is the main applicant, as SET(LR) does not allow for dependant applications? I would send both applications to their different reception address, with Variation letters attached. Is this process correct? Again, is there a specific format for the Variation letter? If there is (or indeed anyone has done same), could you please make available to me - of course, taking out identifying details? I would appreciate!
Opinion is researchedly mine!