ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALBANIA SPOUSE VISA SUCCESS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jacquelineg
Newly Registered

ALBANIA SPOUSE VISA SUCCESS

Post by jacquelineg » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am

Hi

Thought I would share my good news with you. My husband had his spouse interview on 25th January and collected his visa yesterday. He's coming home today - can't wait.

Thank you to everyone who has given advice. This website has been very useful.

Good luck to anyone who is still waiting.

Jacque x

mirnat

Post by mirnat » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 am

That's really excellent news Jacqueline - congratulations to you and your husband! I remember that feeling too when my husband was able to take the plane home with me from Tirana in March 2007 (after having spent 4 months in Albania waiting for his Visa!) so enjoy the reunion and your future life in the UK together!! It's wonderful when u can live freely without having to worry about the police stopping u and being able to go on holiday abroad together (we've had 2 Schengen Visas to go to Europe in the 10 months that my husband has had his UK Visa!). Congratulations again!

millsy
Newly Registered

Post by millsy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Congratulations on the visa, hopefully it will be me one day. i have been with my boyfriend since august 2006 he is albanian but lives in Italy is family still live in Albania. I have been to Italy to visit him 9 times and he aint been to england yet, he applied for visitors visa in October 2007 and got refused he is applying again in march this year for visitors visa.
Does your Husbands family live in Albania still. what is a Schengen Visa?

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:43 am

dont give up. I had been waiting for my visa since 2007/March after I had to go through appeal. But things wasnt that bad after all because the waiting had bear fruit. Those Eco just wanna test ur patient, if u give up now, they will win.

millsy
Newly Registered

Post by millsy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:51 am

we aint going to give up with the visitors visa, but my family have told me that if he can't get the visitors visa then i may after go down the spouse visa route, which i would because i love him. its just so hard cos he lives in Italy now alone and i don't want him to be alone you know what i mean.

xhesika

Post by xhesika » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:06 am

Urime........Congratulations

Hope the wait of 4 years is worth it for us too, its nice to hear some successes for once......it kind of gives us failures, new hopes or at least the knowledge that there is some light at the end of the dark tunnel in which so many of us find ourselves in time + time again!

Good luck to all

:)
ChAnGe WhAt YoU cAn AcCePt WhAt YoU cAnT

clairey

Post by clairey » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:49 am

Urime!! I'm so pleased for you!
And for those of you still fighting for your visas - don't give up!!

magata

Post by magata » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Congratulations! :D