ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA -registration certificate - Need Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

EEA -registration certificate - Need Help

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello all ,
My wife she had applied for eea registration certificate - so she got refused from home office becaues :
she not qualified person beccaues she's not work enough hours and they mentioned about her partner he is Non-EAA and he has family member 5 years
So My question is :
My wife she will try to find new job can she make a new application after few month and we have 3 kids under 5 yeasr that why she didn't work too much hours

Thank you

MrSlyFox

Re: EEA -registration certificate - Need Help

Post by MrSlyFox » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Do you believe she could be considered self-sufficient if you got Health cover (CSI - Comprehensive sickness insurance)?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:05 pm

MrSlyFox wrote:Do you believe she could be considered self-sufficient if you got Health cover (CSI - Comprehensive sickness insurance)?
No , she want to find new job with good income so mu question is can she apppy new appliaction after the new job with the good income or not .. thank you alot

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:10 pm

No of children, how the EEA citizen spends his/her time and her income amount does not matter.

The EEA citizen needs to be exercising treaty rights, in this case either by doing "genuine and effective" work or by being self-sufficient with CSI (private health insurance).

If she can prove that the work that she is doing is "genuine and effective" and not "marginal and ancillary", she is exercising treaty rights and hence is entitled to a Residence Certificate.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:35 pm

secret.simon wrote:No of children, how the EEA citizen spends his/her time and her income amount does not matter.

The EEA citizen needs to be exercising treaty rights, in this case either by doing "genuine and effective" work or by being self-sufficient with CSI (private health insurance).

If she can prove that the work that she is doing is "genuine and effective" and not "marginal and ancillary", she is exercising treaty rights and hence is entitled to a Residence Certificate.
Thank you for your replay
No my dear we have 3 kids under 4 years My wife work part time and am working as well part time and we look after them , Thats why she not work enough hours becaues she look after the kids
Last edited by Mohamedkasem on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Just I want to know if she find a new job with the good income she can apply for Rgistration certificate (QP)
just to be know she was qualified person for 2 years from 2013 till 2015 in this year from April till November she dosn't have good income ,Thank you for your help and support