ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused during entry clearance interview

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

morjeker

Visa refused during entry clearance interview

Post by morjeker » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 am

Hi,
I had got the HSMP approval but my visa was refused during the entry clearance interview due to different documents of income tax submitted to visa office.Could I apply for any other visa as in working holiday makers or student visa. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 am

What do you mean by diff tax documents? Can you pls elaborate? Ofcourse you can apply for other typs of visa if you meet the criteria...

December31

Post by December31 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:58 pm

What does that mean (different tax documents ) ? Did the ECO think that you submitted some fradulent documents ? Please clarify, I think your next attempt to any kind of visa depend on why ECO refused this HSMP application.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Visa refused during entry clearance interview

Post by pantaiema » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 pm

morjeker

If you could clarify any further it will help other members to understand your case.

Why do you need to submit different documents of income tax submitted to visa office ?

Why do not you fight for this injustice if you believe that you are right ?

WHy do you want to apply for WHM ?. If you could qualify for HSMP.
If the reason for rejection is because just unintentional mistaeks then go for appeal adn submit new applicaiton, you will certainly get approval. Given that you hvae got approval for your HMSP ??

WHy you need to apply for WHM.

morjeker wrote:Hi,
I had got the HSMP approval but my visa was refused during the entry clearance interview due to different documents of income tax submitted to visa office.Could I apply for any other visa as in working holiday makers or student visa. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Pantaiema