ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document to show your eligibility during visa application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gt23

Document to show your eligibility during visa application

Post by gt23 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi

When visa is under process is there any way i can prove to other businesses i am allowed to continue my business in the uk. For example for employees government has made ECS check where employers can see if the worker is still allowed to work in the uk.

I was thinking if there is anything for people om entrepreneur visa to show that we are still able to run business while our visa is under extension.

Please see- i am a director of my limited company.

Also, did you have to pay IHS fees for 2 years upfront?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Document to show your eligibility during visa applicatio

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:37 pm

When visa is under process is there any way i can prove to other businesses i am allowed to continue my business in the uk. For example for employees government has made ECS check where employers can see if the worker is still allowed to work in the uk.
You must NOT prove to any business that you are allowed to work here, unless you are working in capacity of EMPLOYEE for them which is NOT allowed (even if you are working for them via your own company) This is CLEARLY against the conditions of your Tier 1E visa :!:
I was thinking if there is anything for people om entrepreneur visa to show that we are still able to run business while our visa is under extension.
No business will ask another business if they are allowed to be in the UK unless they view them like their EMPLOYEES
Please see- i am a director of my limited company.
But the definition of Employee from HMRC perspective does not care about the fact that you are a director. Working in capacity of an employee is a form of EMPLOYMENT
Also, did you have to pay IHS fees for 2 years upfront?
Yes, before you apply for your extension application
Do we need to provide business bank statements for all 3 years of business?
No, where does it says you need this ?? Have you read the guide !!!!?
What is the minimum requirement if there is any for providing business bank statements?
Just to show director's loan transactions and proving that you have a UK business bank account
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gt23

Post by gt23 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 am

Thanks