ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - previous earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucasgf
Newly Registered

HSMP - previous earnings evidence

Post by lucasgf » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 am

Hi All,

My name's Lucas, I'm writing from Brazil. I'll be applying for the HSMP soon, and am currently in the process of having all required documents translated by a certified translator.

I've got a couple of questions I'd like to ask you.

As for the Previous Earnings evidences:

- The company I work for issues the wage slips on company headed plain papers, and they are also stamped by the company. However, they don't sign the slips, because it's not their standard procedure. Is this OK?

- In the light of the above, I can also provide the Border & Immigration Agency with a document that confirms I'm employed and states my salary. It's the worker's record book: an official Brazilian worker's identification issued by the Ministry of Labor and containing employment records, including all individual labor contracts and their changes over time. Do you think it will help?

Thank you in advance,

Lucas.

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:20 pm

That should be fine ,no worries
cheers

kapoor@yahoo.com

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 pm

if wage slips are issued online/email then these should be signed and stamped. Since, u get the physical copy, that should be fine. Though, if I were you, I would not mind getting employer sign if it is quite easy to obtain. Otherwise no worries.

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi,
This should suffice
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.

lucasgf
Newly Registered

Post by lucasgf » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:18 pm

kapoor@yahoo.com wrote:if wage slips are issued online/email then these should be signed and stamped. Since, u get the physical copy, that should be fine. Though, if I were you, I would not mind getting employer sign if it is quite easy to obtain. Otherwise no worries.
Unfortunately my employer doesn't want to sign the wage slips.. they keep telling me it's not their standard procedure and there's nothing they can do about it.. Maybe I can ask my manager to sign it on behalf of HR ..

Thanks!!

touchsensor

HSMP

Post by touchsensor » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Manager's signature would do. It is just to confirm your employment there and it will be better if you leave a contact number for him/HR in your cover letter. It will show you are genuine. I did that. My HR signed a letter for me giving the breakdown of salary for each month. I got my approval in Jan. I didn't provide bank statement.

If you need any assistance, let me know.

P