ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed for upcoming interview (Tier 2 general)!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kazz
Newly Registered

Assistance needed on further information required by Home of

Post by Kazz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Dear Members,

I have been waiting for my Tier 2 general decision. I have received complex issues letter months ago. Yesterday home office sent an email requiring some further information on my case. I understood all of it but i am unable to understand a couple of things.

. They required a business plan for my role (Please share your views what could that mean)
. They also required my last 5 years financial accounts. (i was on tier 4 student visa. why would they need my financial accounts for? i dont have any)

Please share your kind opinions. I will be grateful

Thanks

eduleal

Re: Assistance needed on further information required by Hom

Post by eduleal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi there,

Both requests seem very specific to your position - therefore, I don't think anyone here would be able to advise exactly on what to show them without knowing more about the job/context etc.

If there is a request for a business plan, it seems this is a brand new role, department or company?
They typically need to be certain that this is a genuine position that requires non-UK/EU expertise (not a role that was created or tailored for the migrant).

As for financial accounts - from that term alone it seems this would be for the company's financial statements/transactions. Or do they specifically mention your personal bank accounts?

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Dear eduleal,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. They have mentioned my name saying they need last 5 year's financial accounts. I have never felt the need of making financial accounts for myself. I was on a student visa.

Do you recommend i shall go to a solicitor to find out what it could mean ?

Many thanks

eduleal

Post by eduleal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Really not sure.
other members here might be able to advise on what UKVI is looking for here.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Kazz wrote:Dear Members,

I have been waiting for my Tier 2 general decision. I have received complex issues letter months ago. Yesterday home office sent an email requiring some further information on my case. I understood all of it but i am unable to understand a couple of things.

. They required a business plan for my role (Please share your views what could that mean)
. They also required my last 5 years financial accounts. (i was on tier 4 student visa. why would they need my financial accounts for? i dont have any)

Please share your kind opinions. I will be grateful

Thanks
I think the caseworker has had some sort of brainfart. Sounds like he/she thinks you have applied for T1E.

Just write back (recorded post, always recorded post) in a nice way so as not to get his/her back up and laugh it off a bit, it's totally not your fault so you'll be golden.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Kazz
Newly Registered

Post by Kazz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Dear Wanderer,

Thank you for your reply. I am getting mixed responses from solicitors as well. Even they aren't sure what would they mean by asking for my 5 years financial accounts. It does sounds like a joke but an upsetting one.

I will try to send a reply asking them about more information on my 5 years financial accounts. Don't know what they actually want.

Kazz
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed for upcoming interview (Tier 2 general)!!

Post by Kazz » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Dear All,

I would really appreciate if i can get any advice on my upcoming interview. Queries with the employer have already been made and now i have been invited to attend the interview.

Please advise what sort of questions are expected in such type of interview.

Regards