ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife FLR FP application-nearly 3 month completed-No Biometri

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunshine16

Wife FLR FP application-nearly 3 month completed-No Biometri

Post by sunshine16 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Dear all, my wife applied for further leave to remain under FLR Fp on the 10th of September, fees has been taken and we have also received the acknowledgement letter, but until now we have not received Biometric letter and it’s nearly 3 months going to be completed since we made the application.
I would like to know from you is it normal if anyone applied on the same route or have any knowledge about it.Shall we continue to wait OR if anyone knows any number so I can chase the biometric team to find out.

Please.
Thank you

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Wife FLR FP application-nearly 3 month completed-No Biom

Post by bathanza » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi. We submitted at same time as yours. We were told flr fp have a back log. So you should get it soon. (Biometrics came 3 weeks ago)

As long as your acknowledgement letter is with you the case will be seen.

jexh
Newly Registered

Post by jexh » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 am

There definitely seems to be a back log. Prior to my application people were receiving decisions in 2-3 months after applying.

Payment for my FLR FP application was taken out in June. Biometrics completed middle of August and I'm still waiting for my decision.

Try not to worry, just seems like they're running a lot slower than typical time frames at the moment.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 pm

All we can do is sit and wait. As long as timelines are updated here and can communicate updates where possible here that'll keep us at ease. I'm continuing life as usual without worrying too much

sunshine16

Post by sunshine16 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:51 pm

No Biomatric enrollment letter yet. Any one knows Phone Number or Email id of the HO for query about Biomatric letter Please.
Thank You

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:49 am

HI

just for info

I received my bio metric exactly after 3 months from submitting the application, it is worth calling on
0300 123 2241 (option 4 twice) and giving your application reference number to get an update. Also ask them when was the last correspondence sent and what letter/ document was that.