ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uffaisal

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by uffaisal » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 am

hi Iffu:
Can you explain in which category did you apply ? what questions case worker asked you ?
and did you try to contact UKVI after that
thanks

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 pm

iffu wrote:hello everybody...

I apply set(lr) same day service at Croydon on 2nd December 2015 and case worker lady told me that it will take 2 to 3 week time for decision but still waiting for decision ...

anybody tell me ,if any solution to solve this situation.....
nearly 1 year completing, no result

Hello Friends,

I am very sorry to hear that we all are facing problems regarding the delay Home Office is making in deciding our applications. Even I am waiting since 1st of April 2016 and everytime I hear the same thing that it is in process and I need to wait.

I have decided that sitting quietly will not make any difference. We need to raise our voice and complaint against this delay. I request you all to get together and do something to open the eyes of this government. We can gather outside the parliament or can expose this injustice in media or can complaint to ombudsman service.

I have created a facebook group regarding this. Who so ever wants to join me in this can join via this link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1773089076276530/

Leo22

k7501

Post by k7501 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 am

Leo,

I have myself thought a lot about the action we could take and a FB group, in my opinion, won't help. A petition or a mass letter might though, but for that we need numbers, at least in the mid-hundreds (mind you, you need 10,000 signatures to get a response from the parliament). There are ways we could make our voices heard, but it needs to be something that is more official. A FB group might not be serious enough for an organisation like UKVI.

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 pm

k7501 wrote:Leo,

I have myself thought a lot about the action we could take and a FB group, in my opinion, won't help. A petition or a mass letter might though, but for that we need numbers, at least in the mid-hundreds (mind you, you need 10,000 signatures to get a response from the parliament). There are ways we could make our voices heard, but it needs to be something that is more official. A FB group might not be serious enough for an organisation like UKVI.
Yes K7501

I totally agree with your point. However, the aim to create an FB group is to get the numbers. We should know how many we are and then united we can decide a course of action.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Is the FBgroup active. I can see that this group is closed.

As for me I applied for my ILR on July 20 via Tier2 general. Still awaiting a response from them.

Please update if anyone is facing the similar issues whose applications are delayed by more than 100 days.

bond_009
Newly Registered

Post by bond_009 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi all,

yes 100 day, no update yet, I applied on 15-Aug-2016 in Glasgow, they said it won't take long, I have sent them letter asking for update, I wrote to my MP 2 days back, yet to hera from him,

really painfull :( :x ,

Regards

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:19 pm

bond_009 wrote:Hi all,

yes 100 day, no update yet, I applied on 15-Aug-2016 in Glasgow, they said it won't take long, I have sent them letter asking for update, I wrote to my MP 2 days back, yet to hera from him,

Regards

Hi Bond:
did you apply under tier1 general ? if yes thn did you have any amendment in previous tax returns ?
thanks

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:32 pm

SaiBilla wrote:Is the FBgroup active. I can see that this group is closed.

As for me I applied for my ILR on July 20 via Tier2 general. Still awaiting a response from them.

Please update if anyone is facing the similar issues whose applications are delayed by more than 100 days.
hi SaiBilla: which PEO did you go to ?

bond_009
Newly Registered

Post by bond_009 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 am

uffaisal wrote:
bond_009 wrote:Hi all,

Regards

Hi Bond:
did you apply under tier1 general ? if yes thn did you have any amendment in previous tax returns ?
thanks

Hi uffaisal,

yes, tier 1 general and no tax amendments,

Regards

knucks

Post by knucks » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

By the grace of Allah the almighty, I am pleased to share that my ILR application has been approved after 3 months. It was a pailful journey but finally the wait is over.

I would like to thank everyone who have contributed their time & knowledge. It will be my honour to give back to the forum, should any one of you have a particular query, please fire away !

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 am

hi Knuck:
congrats your wait is over :) ..

can you please tell under which category u applied ILR was it tier 1 general set O ??

knucks wrote:Hi Everyone,

By the grace of Allah the almighty, I am pleased to share that my ILR application has been approved after 3 months. It was a pailful journey but finally the wait is over.

I would like to thank everyone who have contributed their time & knowledge. It will be my honour to give back to the forum, should any one of you have a particular query, please fire away !

knucks

Post by knucks » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Thank you.

It was under 10 years long residency. I was short by 3 months so filed Tier 1 Ent and varied to Set lr while the decision was pending.

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:58 pm

hi Honey:
any update ??
thanks
honey1985 wrote:
uffaisal wrote:hi Honey1985:
thanks for the details currently they are taking 6-8 weeks to reply.. I waiting from last 2 weeks and you are waiting from 4 weeks so hopefully you will get the reply before me.. please let us updated with the outcome
thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this week. I will let you know if I receive anything.
Do not worry and stay positive.

k7501

Post by k7501 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 pm

After the request for further proof of "absences" I have sent over a few original documents (from school and guardians) confirming how many days have I been off and how many hols I've spent at host families. Wasn't sure what to do for the Uni period when I was 18+, so asked for another original letter from them confirming my enrollment. Couldn't think of anything else to give. Bank stmts - limited availability and very vague - can't prove one thing or the other. My country's foreign affairs ministry - useless. Hoping to hear back soon.

honey1985
Newly Registered

Post by honey1985 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

uffaisal wrote:hi Honey:
any update ??
thanks
honey1985 wrote:
uffaisal wrote:hi Honey1985:
thanks for the details currently they are taking 6-8 weeks to reply.. I waiting from last 2 weeks and you are waiting from 4 weeks so hopefully you will get the reply before me.. please let us updated with the outcome
thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this week. I will let you know if I receive anything.
Do not worry and stay positive.
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

I am in week 7 now and no news yet. But as I mentioned before I contacted my MP and she has contacted the home office regarding my application on my behalf 3 weeks ago. my MP said that it takes two weeks for the home office to investigate and respond.the two weeks has been passed and I have not heard anything from the home office. I contacted my MP and she is chasing the status of my application again and she emailed me that she will keep monitoring my status. if I hear anything I will definitely let you know. please stay positive and pray for each other to have our granted applications soon.

honey1985
Newly Registered

Post by honey1985 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:32 pm

uffaisal wrote:Hi Honey1985:
Thanks :) hopefully you will get positive reply .. Did you use any solicitor to prepare your application ??
--------------------------------
Hi
Yes I had solicitor filling my application and preparing my docs. And she prepared the cover letter for me explained my visas and absences.

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 am

hi honey1985:
I am in 5th week lets hope for best :|
thanks
UFFAISAL
honey1985 wrote:
uffaisal wrote:Hi Honey1985:
Thanks :) hopefully you will get positive reply .. Did you use any solicitor to prepare your application ??
--------------------------------
Hi
Yes I had solicitor filling my application and preparing my docs. And she prepared the cover letter for me explained my visas and absences.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:46 am

uffaisal wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:Is the FBgroup active. I can see that this group is closed.

hi SaiBilla: which PEO did you go to ?

I have applied at PSC Croydon on the 20th July 16. Under Tier 2 general. No progress update till date.

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:28 pm

hi SaiBilla:
sad :( I think you should ask for premium refund
thanks

Jaggers

Post by Jaggers » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello everyone

I need your advice please...
Currently I am on Entreprenur visa valid until mid of 2018
I have attended same day service at Croydan on 7th of dec, I did not receive decison on same day
I had to wait for 6 hours after my biometric was done I received a call to ask if I had my company accounts I submitted all management accounts and last 6 months business bank statements along with all business registration from last two years.

Then case worker kept calling after every two hours ensuring that he is waiting for some internal clarification and also ensured me end of day he is very happy with the documents and does not need any more information.
he said he will be in touch in a day or two.

I need to travel very urgent for work and my home country in feb I would like to find out what are my options now please, how can I get an update of my application.

or If I withdraw my application what will be my status as my previous visa still valid until mid of 2018

any suggetions will be much appreciated.

Good luck to everone waiting.

ffjr414
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ffjr414 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Jaggers wrote:Hello everyone

I need your advice please...
Currently I am on Entreprenur visa valid until mid of 2018
I have attended same day service at Croydan on 7th of dec, I did not receive decison on same day
I had to wait for 6 hours after my biometric was done I received a call to ask if I had my company accounts I submitted all management accounts and last 6 months business bank statements along with all business registration from last two years.

Then case worker kept calling after every two hours ensuring that he is waiting for some internal clarification and also ensured me end of day he is very happy with the documents and does not need any more information.
he said he will be in touch in a day or two.

I need to travel very urgent for work and my home country in feb I would like to find out what are my options now please, how can I get an update of my application.

or If I withdraw my application what will be my status as my previous visa still valid until mid of 2018

any suggetions will be much appreciated.

Good luck to everone waiting.
I am in same situation. i am waiting more than 3 months. still didn't get any update from HO. i submitted all business documents and bank statement. but they didn't gave me the decision in same day.

If u want to travel u have to withdraw ur application. and as i know it will not affect ur existing visa.

Jaggers

Post by Jaggers » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Thanks mate for your reply on Immigration board

I am thinking to send fax to Croydan office from next week if you need that number let me know

also will ask my MP to get an update as well

frustrating fact is that case work kept re-ensuring by saying all documents are good just waiting for some internet enquries to be finalised

Good luck

Jaggers

Post by Jaggers » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:24 pm

iffu wrote:hello everybody...

I apply set(lr) same day service at Croydon on 2nd December 2015 and case worker lady told me that it will take 2 to 3 week time for decision but still waiting for decision ...

anybody tell me ,if any solution to solve this situation.....
nearly 1 year completing, no result
Have you tried to contact your MP to assist you?

bond_009
Newly Registered

Post by bond_009 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi All,

By grace of god and christ, finally I received my documents and ILR approval after 118 days today

my full details

I have been granted HSMP on 3r July 2007( 2 years initial visa)
Came to UK in May 2008
Tier 1 Conversion on 5th may 2009
went to India in 13th -Feb 2010 to 28-Aug-2011
2nd extension on 9th May 2012
3rd extension on 17 may 2014

In my last 5 years, I am outside UK for 6 times and out of which 4 times its more than 30 days

I am self employed ,it contractor and was working and paid for this period

54 days to US on project ( have invitation letter from company) paid in UK
47 days to India in dec2014 to February 2015 ( father treatment) I have discharge summary from hospital , I was working and paid have evidence of my pay in UK

31 days to India in sept 2015 father expired ( have death certificate )

68 days to Indian from jan 2016 to March 2016 for person medical reasons , no letter from doctor , but have all scan and medical bills and reports, and was working and paid for this period UK

total out of country in last 5 years 241 days,

I pray for everyone who are still waiting to get their Apporvals ASAP.

Thanks again

Regards
Bond

UserILR
Newly Registered

Post by UserILR » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 am

Alhumdulillah, Finally,I would like to share long awaited good news. With the grace of Almighty Allah, my ILR got approved yesterday on the basis of Long residency. My details are as follows.

Applied at Sheffield PEO: 06-09-2016
Further Check letter Received: 06-09-2016
10 year status: Only Student
Passports at the time of application: with UKVI, passport and BRP copies enclosed with application
Absences from UK: Maximum 75 days (in 2009 for 6 weeks and then in 2013 for 5 weeks)
Breakage in Continues legal time over 10 year: I believe None
Criminal/Civil convictions: I believe None
Approval Letter Received on 10-12-2016.
They responded me with approval letter after 13 weeks and 4 days.
Now waiting for BRP Card.
:) :) :D