ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP experience

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anjuman
Newly Registered

JCAP experience

Post by anjuman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Hi

I would like to share my JCAP application experience at the local council and would like to take your feedback or similar experience information:

I have made application JCAP based upon
- Tier 1 (5 years)
- ILR (couple of years)

Though I was prepared with all documents required (based upon info collected from this forum and AN booklet and guide)

Only following documents were accepted and sent with my JCAP application

- Passports (covering all of UK visas)
- BRP
- LIUK certificate
- UK Degree certificate
- Photographs

The JCAP lady Refused to send following with application:
- P60, P45 or tax papers (I have had couple of years as self employed + jobs in rest)
- Utility bills

Refused by stating that
- They are trained by UKBA
- No need to clutter application by sending lot of documents and her aim was to make application short and simple

I would like to ask has anyone had similar experience from local council for JCAP application?

If yes then
- Please provide some further details about what happen after submission with your application (ie do you get letter requesting further document submission or queries related with your application and other related information) or It was fine and nothing *further* requested from you and you had successful stress-free Nationality/Passport receipt!

If no then
- Please share your experience mentioning what documents asked for and date/place of submission

Kind regards
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: JCAP experience

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 pm

There is a long running thread on this topic, link below. Might be better if you post there instead.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 0-600.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

anjuman
Newly Registered

Post by anjuman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Ok

I hv done that
many thanks and apologies as new to the forum

kind regards

anjuman
Newly Registered

Post by anjuman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:20 pm